More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Linus12 Linus12

What o now? I youd ecide.

Wow! 1/5 Stars Already?!

Hello, this is the author of the last post. I am personally honored that the last post had already been rated so poorly within just ONE DAY! A personal thanks to all three people who exceeded my expectations. Well, clearly everyone is asking for more, so I won't prolong this any further. Enjoy.

Chapter 3: Honey, Where are my Trousers?

For the light to peirce its way through the partially closed curtians on a warm winter's morning, pushing me out of my slumber into the glory of the day, wouldn't you agree that is the most beutiful awakening ever darling?

Saaaaakwak!

Yes, that it is now. Well, let's not have this opportunity pass us by. The morning bought us this day; we should not be the ones to waste it. I'll take a shower. I hope your breakfast today is delicious.

Saaaaakwak!

I love you too.

In the kitchen

Mmmmm...honey, this is fantastic! What did you do to these to give them such a strong, exquisite flavor?

Sakwak!

You don't say. Mmmm. Well, I'll go get ready.

kwak!

I know I said today wasn't a work day, but the boss wants me to come in anyway to look over some stuff. I can't shirk these responsibilites now that I just got promoted you know. ... Dear, I-I see my shirt, tie, shoes, everything except my pants.

Saaaaakwak!

What do you mean you took them? Where are they?

Sakwak!

No, you don't. Oh.....no, no, we can't today.

kwak!

Seriously! This is an important meeting, and I don't want to be seen as a bad leader in front of everyone.

Saaaaakwak!

Don't say those things; you know I can't resist it when you say stuff like that.

Sakwak!

Ohhh..... You're right honey. Screw that old geezer. I love you, not him. Ahhh..... Ohhh..... Ahhhh!!! Oh yes that feels goooood.

kwak!

Yeah, yeah, keep it up darling. You are so sexy, I wish I could do this to you all the time. Ohhh.... Ohh..... I-I'm feeling it!

Saaaaa

Yes, yes, Oh God YES! Let's do it together.

kwak!

Aw... Aw... Aw... That was so great... Ah.....

Sakwak!

I-I should go to my job now...,but she still looks ready to go...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)