More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Would you rather, by holahola202

“Hey Gina, I think we finally found it.”

“What?”

“The quintessential CHYOA story.”

“Ok?”

“Horny guy-check. Omnipotent power-check non consensual fantasies with the female kind-very likely”

“Fantastic, I am very excited.”

“I am looking forward to this as well. I imagine "Would you rather, by holahola202" to be quite illuminating.”

Try to not work yourself up to much over it alright? You kinda handle this type of stuff very poorly.”

“Oh, nonsense! I didn't even comment on the immensely off putting missing question mark in the title. I assure you, I am quite capable to stomach some non consensual power fantasy.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“I want him !”

“Marcie, you cant just someone over a story.”

“Technically, I can.”

“Seriously, It wasn't even that bad.”

“On the contrary, dear Gina, it was absolutely horrific. This guy deserves to burn in hell for all eternity!”

“The author or the protagonist?”

“Both!”

“Is this another “Bringer of Light” situation? Your absolute inability at self reflection is astounding.”

“I would appreciate if you stopped comparing me with these base-born filth. I didn't luck into power because a deity took pity on me! Power isn't something to be given, you have to seize it!”

“Yes, yes.”

“And I only used my control over you for good! I never abused my position!”

“Well, at least one guy seems to disagree with that.”

“We agreed to never speak of he who shall not be named unless he happens to submit his...”path” to us. In which case I will delight to rip him and that ludicrous caricature of me to pieces!”

“Ok, ok, we should get on with this story, pretty sure our readers are bored to tears already.”

“Very well. I shall conduct myself professionally, even tough this tale does not deserve it. Gina, the summary.”

“So, this is the story of a guy named John, very creative name by the way, who gets some power bestowed upon him.”

“Yes, yes, god feels pity about the poor guy and gives him magic, you know the drill.”

“Eh, it's a bit more complicated then that. Basically he can ask anybody to choose between two things. Hence the title.”

“It is needlessly convoluted. At the end of the day, this is just obedience magic with more steps.”

“It's more fun this way tough.”

“Rubbish. You can simply have your victim choose between what you want or .”

“Uhu. And what if your victim chooses over whatever sick perversion you came up with?”

“I suppose that is a fair point. Very well, I revise it to: Would you rather do this or suffer for all eternity?”

“I probably would still choose the later just to spite you.”

“Oh, you are just especially insufferable today!”

“Aww, you noticed.”

“Just carry on with the story.”

“Alrighty! So, Johnny boy quickly gets to work experimenting on his Mom. Altough surprisingly no ...yet"

“The Mother was just a test case. He soon starts to ruin people's life in earnest. I doubt we have to highlight all the sick depravities he sinks to, so let's just focus on the worst offense of all.”

“Oh boy, here it comes...”

“That vile creep made studying impossible for a girl!”

“Yep. That's the worst one. Not the one he turned into a literal sex doll. The girl who is to experience the best sex in her life while studying.”

“Has he any idea of the weight of his action? They girl will no longer be able to function in society! He even had the gall to chuckle at the girl's ordeal! This is a monster in human skin and we need to eradicate him!”

“Marcie, you promised you wouldn't get worked up over it.”

“How am I supposed to remain quiet in the face of such indignity?”

“Like any other normal person?”

“But it doesn't stop there. Matters get even more disgusting, as these choices alter the girls personality, resulting in them choosing worse and worse options based upon their new mental state.”

“That Naomi girl got hit pretty hard. At least she is having fun.”

“The only male victim on the other hand received barely a slap on the wrist.”

“You think? Cumming anytime you think about something sexual sounds pretty hard.”

“It may appear so at first glance, but you aren't particularly aroused after an orgasm. He can also control it. Frankly, it's not that much different from incontinence. Just relieve yourself in the morning and you be fine.”

“I think you drastically underestimate how horny boys are.”

“This might even be a boon to him when erectile dysfunction sets in with old age. A far cry from having your life ruined due to an inability to aquire knowledge. Bloody bastard.”

“To his credit, he does feel bad about what he does...slightly.”

“Oh, please! Must we spend time discussing the laughable attempt at justifying the protagonists actions? Very well: The girl turned sex doll stole his figurine. I suppose that is amble justification for a psychopath.”

“Yeah, John does come across as a bit of a righteous cunt. But that's just virgin losers for you.”

I wonder what he would do to you, Gina.”

“Nothing, because I would jump and stab the fucker to at the first opportunity.”

“He seemed to have closed that loophole fairly early tough.”

“Eh, the guy is a moron, I find a way.”

“There was one small interesting part and that was the final chapter. The one that focused on Heather and her thought process.”

“Ah, Sex Doll Girl. She handles it quite well.”

“Hm, yes, I think complete and utter loss of sanity would be the more appropriate reaction given the hellish she is subjected to, but I suppose she did choose that option compared to the far milder one.”

“Yeah.”

“And with that we appropriately summed up the whole sad ordeal. I think we sufficiently demonstrated just how revolting this story is.”

“What about the quality of the writing?”

“Hm...I do have no qualms with the prose itself. The Plot...well you aren't reading this type of story for the plot anyway. It's for pure gratification.”

“So, did you...gratify yourself?”

“Of course not, I was too busy getting offended by it.”

“I am amazed you can make this statement with a straight face.”

“Someone needs to have a moral compass here. I'm sure you enjoyed yourself greatly.”

“...only in the last chapter! I feel bad for Heather and hope she gets some chance at redemption, but it was also hot as fuck.”

“I imagine you did self insert pretty hard. But I'm not turning you into a sex doll. Unlike this vermin, I have standards.”

“How reassuring. Anyways, can we ditch the Dodo and focus on these two instead? That would be a big improvement.”

“Look, Gina, you can't just hate the protagonist because he is a guy.”

“You are one to talk.”

“I despise him because he is a piece of shit. Gender plays no part in this.”

“Sure, sure, we done now?”

“We are, I do not wish to spend any more time staring into madness and depravity.”

“I really wouldn't mind a Heather and Naomi path tough, just saying.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)