More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SlidingInSilk SlidingInSilk

Yes?

Would Love to but can't...

I looked up at my beautiful roommate and smiled. "It sounds wonderful, but I can't I have to work today."

"Call in sick." Roxie smiled back and turned around for the door. "It's not like you don't have sick time to use."

"I can't Rox. I have a couple of things that need my attention." I replied. Really there was nothing at work that would keep me here. I just couldn't stand the idea of being stuck out in the woods with Chris and Roxie and having to endure them having near constant sex.

Roxie pouted prettily. "If you say so. But promise me you'll at least come out after you get off."

I nodded, "Leave a map to the place before you go and I'll do my best."

Roxie walked out closing my door behind her. I reached under the covers and found my vibrator. I flipped back the covers and moaned a bit as I sat up. My poor pusy was swollen and sore. I wrapped my robe around me and put my vibe back in it's hiding place then headed to the bathroom for a shower.

The water felt fantastic. It was hot and relaxing. I must have dozed a little as I leaned against the wall because I didn't hear the door of the bathroom open until I felt a body against mine in the shower.

Chris or Roxie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)