More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

Better or worse?

Worse

Since he didn’t establish himself as a good cummer he would have been released into the general public, until a time in the future to be recalled for another sample. Could be hours, days or weeks .

His sister just outside the heavy steel door. Still waiting . She had to endure in her mind what was happening on the other side. It had been 3 hours since she and you were separated.

He gets released . Naked. Alone. And at a door unfamiliar to him. It discharged directly onto a busy street. He has but to walk towards home. A 4 hour walk through enemaville USA.

His sister back at the chamber has been roughly handled into her optimum enema and throating position. Her ass was higher than her slightly tilted angle. For now. Her head hung just over a block of wood and strapped at head forehead by a leather belt. “Tightly bound and throat access gained” the speaker in the ceiling blurted out.

“ Please prepare for nozzle, bag height and insertion of your very first enema.” 45 seconds stand by..

She tried to scream a help. But her throat angle only let out a gasp of air. She growled as the 30 inch colon tube slide inside her tight anus. The lube was Vicks vapor rub. Her brother had changed her choice on her intake form. She originally choose spit based lube . He checked off vicks. She didn’t know..

As the first 10 inches its way inside her , the Vick’s began its melting. She orgasmed instantly as her burning insides sent a trigger within her. Her throated groans went into a high gear. Her deeply disturbing sound that emendated was one for the record books.

Just as the second 10 Inches filled her the clamp holding back her 6 quarts of liquid began to flow. Her stomach slowly growing as each quart filled her.

How’s bro doing

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)