More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stormrunner Stormrunner

World and character info?

World information

World information

The karadi- The dominant race of Di'Chak, an earth sized planet. They are fierce warriors, a predominantly paternal culture, strongest male leads the family. Women are by no means weak, culture dictates that women be obedient to their man but there are few women led clans. Da'Chak is rich in both flora and fauna with mild climatic changes throughout the planet except near the poles. The Karadi's started out as scavengers and hunters and wouldn't have progressed much hadn't a tribe discovered a crashed alien ship which released an airborne pathogen that exponentially increased the intellectual capability of all mammals and reptiles on the planet. Even the most savage of animals on Da'Chak gained sentience.

This led to an all out war between almost all the species of the planet because while everyone became smart, their agression remained the same. The war lasted for a thousand years, leading to rapid development in technology and decrease in resources and population. Everyone quickly discovered that space voyage was the key to winning the war and if they could find another planet capable of life, they could destroy Da'Chak and their enemies along with it. These were the dark ages of Da'Chak. Everything changed after the first contact with "The Paries" (more info on them below) . It was not sure which species made first contact but Paries welcomed everyone from Da'Chak with open hands. They freely traded technology and resources with the Da'Chakians. This war among Da'Chakians lasted for another 300 years mainly funded because of the Paries since the planet had become nearly depleted of resources and no one were able to find another home. This stalemate made it easy for the Paries to broker peace among the Da'Chakians and the leaders having no other choice but to work together eventually shook hands. Fast forward another 600 years and it was almost difficult to differentiate among different species of the Da'Chakians. It started with the mating with the Paries but since their culture was different compared to the Da'Chakians (mainly due to polygamy) they turned to other species of their planet.

Only a few dominant features of a few species remained in this new native race of Da'Chakians. Almost everyone had small bumps on their skin whose sharpness varied with region. Extremely hard and red skin were the primary features. They eventually decided to call themselves "The Karadis" in honor of the dominant race of the old planet. These new Karadi's were 7-9" tall, physically stronger than 2 average humans and stood upright on two legs. The bumps extended to their face which a few humans found unpleasant after the first discovery but was never said out aloud because of their extremely short temper. Pure Karadis are those whose blood lines could always be traces back to the planet, they never had any alien blood on them and were extremely aggressive towards the "mixed bloods". However during the last 100 years, they have been more accepting, especially after the first contact with humans.

Mixed bloods had the advantage of reduced agression with all the physical and mental advantages of a regular Karadi hence they quickly rose to power, becoming generals and leaders though the old house (tribes) were still ruled by pure bloods.

The Paries - The word elves would best describe the Paries. A race of petite, slender humanoids whose male and female counterparts could only be differentiated with their reproductive organs. The Paries are extremely intelligent such that even an average Parie could outsmart an intellectual prodigy from earth. The only thing that held back the Parie from being the dominant species of the galaxy was their lack of agression. They are an extremely peaceful species and are often driven by their uncontrollable lust. The technology breakthroughs of the Paries made it easy to control the weather of their planet, establish an above average life-style for everyone and established a formidable planetary defence system. With everything accomplished, it was not uncommon to see groups of Paries openly having sex in public and with the clothing optional rule, it was quiet abnormal for an alien visiting to go about their day without at least 5 sexual encounters with a Parie.

The male and female Parie could be only differentiated by the presence or absence of a reproductive organs. This often led to derogatory comments directed to the males of the Parie during the first contact with human. This was quickly extinguished when human males discovered that the male Paries were quiet similar to their female counterparts in that they were ready to go for as many rounds as required, quickly becoming a favorite among human women as female Parie become to the human males. They stand at 4'5" to 6", petite bodies, often pale, unblemished skin though darker skins were found near the equator. Though petite, they were stronger than a humans due to various genetic enhancement and could hold off a fully grown Karadi pure blood with sufficient training.

Not wanting to delve into politics, they allowed the Karadis to establish the galactic empire and remained as advisors and partners to the empire. The Karadis acknowledged and respected the prowess of the Paries and were grateful for not contesting for the seat of power. The Paries were the first to establish contact with the humans and the Chiraks.

Chiraks - A wild nomadic race of hunters native to the planet Chiron, a desolate, barren planet with barely enough resources for life to evolve. But Chiraks had sustained the harsh environment, adapting to the conditions. They stood on 4 limbs, varying from 4" tall to 6"and weighing 500kgs to 1000kgs. The powerfully built body made them extremely useful for rampaging enemy settlement. There jaws could even break through the hardest of Karadian skin. Their entire body was covered with scales which offered protection against most pulse rifles though could be pierced by maktul (A traditional Karadi spear) wielded by a trained Karadi. First discovered by the Paries, the Karadis were eventually planning on eradicating Chirak since their physical strength and agression could potentially dethrone the Karadis but were stopped by the Paries who gave them technology and helped them discover space travel. Though not as intelligent as a human or a Karadi, the Chirak still found a place in the Galactic council, next to the humans.

The Chiraks could be described as large wolves from earth but without the fur and their body covered with scales. Extremely aggressive and honorable, it was almost impossible to bring a Chirak to accept am idea if it was biased against it. The only thing preventing an all out war between the Chiraks and the humans was the promise the Chirak leaders made in exchange for technology. Honor was more important to Chiraks than life and promises could never be broken.

The humans - The humans discovered space travel right around the time the Karadis decided to stop the war and made first contact with the Paries 20years after the first contact with the Chiraks. With , humans had to accept the Karadis as the emperors of the milkyway galaxy and with the somewhat reduced agression of the new generation of Karadis, it wasn't that difficult to accept them as superiors. But there was always tension between humans and Chiraks with one species lacking intelligence and the other strength, there were often hostile shows of strength and were often stopped at the brink of war with the timely interventions of the Paries. In the current year 3250, 300 years after the establishment of the galactic empire both species were much relaxed, even taking each others as partners but the shadow of war still hung over certain powerful individuals.

The Yokis - A mysterious race, thought to be ghosts from earth legends but are actually a sentient race capable of controlling their body to such a degree that they could change states and still maintain their intelligence. Only a handful of people have come into contact with the Yokis whose purpose is yet to be identified. They have submitted to the galactic emperor but have requested not to be called upon unless the matter is of grave importance. No data exists of their technological feats nor their history. Even their home planet is a mystery.

A few secret organizations for studying the Yokis are rumoured to exist though given the almost omnipresent nature of the Yokis these could well be rumours.

The Miskhen - A race of green skinned orc like aliens who's cultures are the exact opposite of the karadis. Towering, muscle bound females lead the clans and tribes whereas the males are little more then breeders. Initially the Miskhen were used for entertainment purposes by the Karadis.Huge number of peoples used to gather around to watch a karadi warrior fight and make a Miskhen Amazon submit to him. This was no easy feat, countless times the opponents would rip off the warrior's balls using her brute , however once made to orgasm, they become docile, almost reprogrammed to serve the person who made them cum.

A typical Miskhen Woman stands at an average of 7" and can go upto 10", extremely muscular and voluptuous they prize their breasts size and the clan/tribe leaders usually are least a GG in earth terms. Their facial structure is similar to that of the humans with the addition of fangs, their skin is usually a various shade of green varying from region to region. They were the last to race to be added to the Galactic council, when the Karadis finally relented the Paris request to accept them as equals. Still new to the space travel, the Miskhen still needed time to adapt to the cultures of other species.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)