More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Random308 Random308

Who is Jessica?

World famous pop star

Jessica is known the world over as the most famous and talented pop star. The redhead attracts fans from all over the world, whether it be for her singing talent or her sex appeal. All her concerts sell out almost the minute her tickets go on sale. Her songs are able to bring entire crowds to tears.

On the stage of the Syndey Opera House stood the pop star, singing her platinum hit. Swaying her hips, the light hitting her skin, the sparkle in her red and blue eyes, the slight jiggle of her large breasts, all of these made Jessica look absolutely stunning to the audience who cheered as loud as she could.

"Thank you, Syndey!" Jessica yelled as she finished up her third encore.

The redhead gasped for air as soon as she got off the stage, her several hours of singing having taken a toll. Once she recovered, Jessica went back to her dressing room to change back into her casual clothes. The costume she had wore on stage was quickly stripped from her body when the idol saw a strange box no bigger than a hand mirror on her counter. Walking forward in only her pink underwear, Jessica picked up the box and opened it.

"What the-?" Jessica asked as she found only a note that read 'see you soon' before she was sprayed by a pink mist from a nozzle in the box.

With a thud, the pop star hit the floor.

Who could have done this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)