More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUse92 FreeUse92

What kind of World do you want?

World Where Free Use is Legal, Cultural Norm

"Simone I would like to be transported to a world where Free Use is a social norm."

"Free use?" Simone asked or wanted specifications.

"Yes, it's the act of making all girls available to anyone sexually."

"Oh, I understand," Simone responded. "We get a lot of sex-related sim requests."

"I want you to spawn me in there like a video game. I want to be able to explore and find out about the world, you know like an open world adventure. I'll leave the details to you so it can come as a surprise to me later like an adventure."

"I understand James."

"Oh but don't make it too difficult for me," I said, "It'd be nice if I was relatively attractive, had a huge dick and lots of money."

"Will there be anything else before I transport you there?"

I thought to myself. I wanted the world to be a mystery and wanted myself to unravel it. "Just keep it legal besides the Free Use stuff. I would like to be much like our own world in every way but Free Use being legal. People should react differently to Free Use, some will embrace it, some will reject it, some will not be pleased with it but comply, you know variety like there is in real life. The culture and world shouldn't be that different from our own but with that rule in place."

"I understand. I think it's ready, are you ready James?"

"Yes," I said excitedly.

"Okay, close your eyes and when you open them you will be in your dream world."

Where do you spawn at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)