More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eroshumanal eroshumanal

Where do you go or who do you see?

Workers

Another busy day at the balloon factory.  So many people work here doing so many differant jobs the posabilites are enless.  Some of the workers feel so turned on, for some unknown reason, that they have sneaked in loved ones to have a little sexual fun at work with the vareous rubber products produced in the factory.  Many of the workers are amazed at what can be done with rubber and balloons.  The most lucrative side is all the rubber sex toys and stuff.  A whole wing is deadicated to quality control and the workers are allowed to try as many products as they wish above their daily quata.

Needless to say production is high and the sexual tension is even higher.  The only question you have to ask your self is who should you follow.  A single worker wanting to have a little fun by him or her self.  Maybe a pair or group who wish to have a rubber sex orgy.   The worker who has snuck in a loved one to enjoy the rubber fruits of that workers labor.  Any of these and many more posabilites await for you alls you have to do is choose.

Who do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)