More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjsmith jjsmith

What's next?

Work

I was sitting at work day dreaming about my vacation planed for the upcoming month, when, SLAM!!!

"Clark, where in the world is the Smith's account?"

I looked up, and there standing over my desk was the man who made my life miserable. Tyrone Brunson, the meanest boss I ever had. He was in charge of over half the people in this building. He was a mountain of a man, at 6'6" he towered over me, his ebony skinned made me look white as glue. Brunson was known for his competitive nature, and he had a temper.

"I'm working on it sir," I replied, trying to regain my composure.

"I wanted that done yesterday, it looks like another late night at the office for you, tell your wife to bring you something to eat, because you're not leaving this building until its done, do I make myself clear?" I watched him sneak a few peaks at the picture of Ashley on my desk, most of the men in the office loved to talk behind my back about my wife. They would go on and on about what they would do to her in the bedroom if they ever had the chance. It pissed me off.

"Yes Mr. Brunson, I'm on it"

How long does it take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)