More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

Work

The next day, you pull up outside Johnny D. You then enter the building wearing a new 3 piece black suit. You park in your parking spot which is underneath the building. You enter and see that your assistant is inside because she has pulled up with the car that you bought her for her 23rd birthday. You park your sports car beside her car and you exit. You take off your glasses and throw them inside the car. You feel your phone vibrate inside your pocket so you pull it out. The girl from yesterday is trying to call you... you decline and throw the phone inside your car as well. You close the door and pull out your work phone. You then head to your private elevator that only you and your assistant (Natalie) are allowed in alongside your accountant and your lawyer.

You go to the top floor where your office is. And see that the janitors did a great job because of how clean the area is. You also see your assistant sat by her desk and typing away on her computer. You walk up to your office and she stands up with a coffee cup in her hand.

"Thanks. How's your boyfriend?" You ask as you sit on the side of her desk and take a sip from the coffee.

"Great actually. Yesterday he proposed to me!" She says getting excited and showing you the ring.

"Really?" You ask her sounding confused and holding her hand to look at the ring in greater detail.

"Yeah!" She says whilst smiling like a little child.

"Congratulations!" You shout as you walk to her side of the desk and embrace her. You feel her long, brown flaxen hair you lower your hands down to her lower back and she leans in so your bodies are completely touching one another. You feel her hands move lower down your body too. You pull your head back and you can see her bright green eyes through her lenses. Her bright red lips are inches away from yours and her hands are moving lower down your body. She pulls away and so do you.

You then smile at her and walk into your office. You sit down in your expensive, leather chair and pull yourself closer to your screens. On the one to the right, you play some music. On the one to the left, you are browsing how well your companies are doing and in the middle one, you have how much money you are making with your separate companies that you have bought. You see that your company is at +120% and the other companies range between -2.53% up to +100%

Suddenly, you hear the clanking of high heels on your marble floor through the music. You look up and see...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)