More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What's next?

Work Detail: Carwash in central park.

Frank was proud of the event he had turned their bi-monthly carwash. He hadn't been the first to suggest such a thing but he had been the first to make it profitable. Madam Warwicks was a business and a brand before all else. Publicity stunts like this added to the public image. Reformed girls actively helping the community was an angle that helped quite some of the negativity around using nudity as a 'motivational tool'.

In the last few years they were technically not allowed to 'punish' with nudity, as that would be a form of hazing. But they could "use nudity and the removal of cover as a tool to focus the girls on events happening around them at the present moment". Warwick bringing a mountain of scientific studies to bear all essentially amounting to the findings that naked people with an audience tend to not be daydreaming or thinking about other things.

The suit had resulted not in a reduction of nudity around the Warwick estate but instead a marked increase. As it came along the same time as the lovely app. Suddenly you could set the amount of time a girls clothing failed for or pop individual seams but not others, this was used more and more frequently as societies attention moved on. Many of the staff at Warwicks painted with broad strokes, but not Frank, Frank was an artist, he had spent the next months learning the ins and outs of the app, and had helped the dev team on a system for macro commands. They had even let him design the new uniform bikini being unveiled today.

He found himself wired with excitement as the bus pulled up onto the patch of parking lot that would be their base of operation for the next several hours. Glancing around he once again congratulated himself on location selection, they were at the very edge of central park, across a busy 6 lane road from a group of office buildings, consistent foot-traffic passing by on both sides, as people chat in a small cafe. In the park itself they were wedged on a small rise making them visible from a great distance, To one side was a grove of trees and a small sprinkler waterpark with kids from the local highschools splashing about and shooting each other with water guns. Opposite that was the rest of the parking lot which sloped down onto a long drive. Several dozen photographers an videogrpahers (Some on the payrole of Warwicks including the official website team) were scattered around a marked off area for the girls to work in and Frank knew from experience their numbers would only grow once the show properly started.

Cars had begun to line up a while back, they would be steady for the first hour or so but Frank knew from experience once again that many of his regular clients would be waiting for the second half of the day to enjoy the sites.

As the line of bikini clad students exited the bus he set his app to scan for everyone in the area. As a total of 25 names and faces proceed to pop up on the screen of his tablet he clicked on the first one to catch his eye. He still needed to do a final test on these new model bikini's.

Calling forward a girl named "Sarah Duncan!" according to her profile she had 10 demerits for insubordination this week only, as a curvy brunette stepped forth from the crowd slightly timidly due to being singled out. She was wearing the same outfit as every other girl there. A tight fitting full bottomed white string bikini and fairly conservative large triangled top. She had a look of annoyance on her face as she presented herself in front of the senior staff member.
"Random inspection" Frank stated flatly as he navigated to the screen to manually deactivate seams on Sarah's clothing.
"First position" He instructed.
Sarah spread her legs to double shoulder width and put her hands behind her head thrusting her chest out. as Frank began tapping and swiping on his tablet, they were quickly surrounded by photographers.
With a single tap each a triangle of fabric flopped limply exposing her nipples to the cameras and midday sun. Swiping up they were once again drawn up into position. Deciding her perky C-cups were a bit overly protected he pushed a few commands and a half inch of fabric fell away from each top leaving her with a much less conservative amount of coverage.
"Second position" Ne once again instructed in as close to a professional monotone as he could manage while this giddy.
As the Coed leaned forward and placed her hands on the ground showing her raised ass towards the gathering crowd and her instructor Frank again became to slowly swipe on the screen...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)