More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xanderdoesthings Xanderdoesthings

Who to test her new powers on first?

Wonder Woman

It had been going on for months, people kept disappearing in Gotham, those who were rich. Now with over 20 missing business men, and batman busy helping with justice league planning, superman asked for Wonder woman to investigate what was going on. It shouldn't be too much of an issue for her… if she could figure out who was behind all of this.

Diana was very good at punching things and winning battles, but when it came to thinking and detective work… lets just say she wished Bruce was doing this instead of her. But, he had given some tips, a list of the currently escaped Gotham criminals, and the ways that they worked. Diana broke it down to two possibilities, either Harley, although Harley wouldn't usually create chaos just for money, and Ivy. Ivy was more likely to be the one behind everything, although they would be working together due to their history.

Nonetheless, Diana had been searching the city and investigating for a couple of days now, and had come down to a couple of places that Ivy could be hiding. Tonight, she was going to investigate. She didn't have much to worry about if she found Ivy, the most powerful thing she had at hand was her ability to control plants. Sure she had some hypnotism and mind control abilities as well, but as far as Diana was aware, Ivy had only succeeded controlling the minds of men. Plus, Diana was more resilient than your average man or woman.

Diana sat outside of the warehouse that she would be investigating that night, she waited for what seemed like hours when finally something happened. A luxury limousine drove up to the warehouse, and out of it came Ivy herself, in typical slutty clothing… "How disgusting" thought Diana.

Diana decided it was time for her to make her move, this would be a quick and easy task, Ivy was not going to be able to do much against her. What Diana missed however, were the cameras outside that had spotted her hours before. Diana began her slow approach towards the building, as she got closer, she started smelling a sweet perfume, It must just be Ivy's perfume. She kept moving forward and the scent became stronger, but nothing that would distract Diana. She had a job to accomplish. Diana, while checking her surroundings, opened the door to the warehouse slowly, inside it was completely dark. Considering the fact that she could easily win a fight against Ivy, Diana was not too worried about any sort of trap, she couldn't be overpowered. As Diana closed the door behind and took a few steps forwards, she heard a loud metal door close behind her. With godlike reaction speed Diana whipped around and swung where someone would be to close the door. But nothing happened. Diana tried the door, but for some reason it wouldn't open… there weren't many doors that Diana couldn't open.

Then the lights turned on. Diana realized that she was not in a regular warehouse, instead, she was inside a giant glass cage reinforced by steel. On the other side was Ivy, only not naked because of her vines up her body barley covering her. Worst thing for Diana, the Ivy did not looked surprised at all.

"Mmm… what do we have here…?" asked Ivy with a wicked smile.

"Your worst nightmare." Responded Diana, with incredible confidence. This cage would not be able to hold her for long, with her incredible strength she'd be out and able to take out Ivy in no time. Ivy should be surprised though… she couldn't of been expecting Wonder woman? Diana could break out quickly and Ivy must know that.

Ivy kept her smile… "I've always wanted to try a girl as gorgeous as you Diana."

Diana was not interested in dialogue anymore, she decided it was time to break out of the cage. With incredible Diana started slamming into the extreamly powerful glass put on the side, but it didn't shatter. Just a dent.

Ivy giggled at Diana "You wont struggle for long my dear." With that, Ivy winked, and pressed a button. At the top of the cage, a gas sprayed into the glass cage. Soon reaching Diana. Diana realized that it was the same smell from earlier… except stronger… and it smelled even better. Diana didn't break concentration though, she kept slamming the glass side with her shield, and soon enough, it broke. Diana felt herself becoming slightly weaker… the smell… Diana wanted to smell more of it. This did not make sense to Wonderwoman, she should not be affected by Ivy... she was a woman.

Ivy was looking slightly concerned, but as Wonderwoman slowed down, she once more became confident. "Just breath Wonderwoman…" Diana only had to make it through the iron bars… no big deal. But the smell… Diana took a deep breath. "Keep breathing darling… don't worry about anything but the smell" Diana dropped her shield and sword, and leaned against the wall. She just kept smelling… it was so good.

"I… why…" Ivy grinned at the struggling Diana… she was so incredibly attractive. Ivy then unlocked the door, and entered with Diana. Diana was confused… she shouldn't be this weak… but for some reason the gas effected her, not only was she weak… but for some reason she was wet as well. This was bad… but so good.

"Don't worry about anything else dear… just focus on the smell… the pleasure it gives you." Mixed in the gas was Ivy's amplified pheromones, she had created them to work on absolutely anyone. Wonderwoman wasn't Ivy's yet, but she was weak and horny. Ivy walked up to Wonderwoman with a smile on her face.

"No…" weakly said Diana as she attempted to push away Ivy, but Ivy just kept smiling and walked up to Wonderwoman.

"It's okay Wonderwoman… just take a deep breath, I am only here to help you…" Ivy pressed Diana against the glass wall, her gorgeous body pressed against Diana's. Diana let out a moan of protest but was too weak to do anything. "Don't worry… you are about to only care about me." Ivy, now horny as well, pressed her body closer to Diana's, and slid her hand onto Diana's cheek.

"Wai…" Diana was silenced by Ivy's lips. Ivy would usually only need a quick kiss, but Wonderwoman was strong, so Ivy took her time with this one. At first their lips just grazed. Then "no" was felt in Wonderwomans's mind… but it was too late. As the cells of the heroine's body made contact with the mind-conquering lipstick and supple flesh of Ivy, she lost it all and shoved her face and tongue into Ivy's, who was more than happy to oblige. A sensation of throbbing, submissive pleasure went through the heroine as Poison Ivy's powerful, mind control lipstick began to drain into her body and coat her lips completely, overdosing her as it went straight to the nearest organ it could find and control- her brain. No, this was not a kill kiss… this was a kiss of complete control, and if Wonderwoman's eyes were open one could easily see a beautiful, attractive green hue set in the longer they shared in their forbidden kiss.

Their kiss lasted for minutes as she tasted her victim inside and out- her victim that she managed to deceive and conquer completely. Ivy's vines had tenderly rapped their bodies together as Ivy completely took over Wonderwoman. Ivy was excited to have such a powerful new toy… She used her vines to slide off Wonderwoman's top, and her own. Their breasts and legs rubbed softly together as they kept kissing. All that Wonderwoman could think about was being closer to the absolute pleasure Ivy was giving her. Diana had never even thought a woman could be attractive, but Ivy… was all she ever needed. Her tongue and mouth filled Diana with only desire for more. She only needed Ivy.

Ivy smiled at her pet. "With you, we can capture and control anyone my dear."

Who is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)