More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Burrows4 Burrows4

It's time to wash up. When you look into that mirror you see a...

Woman

Gorgeous cherry lips. A decent sized rack that looks great braless, perked up with a push-up bra, or subdued under a sports bra and flannel. Wavy black hair that you can curl with a bit of effort. You've thought about dying it with a bleach and color, but genetics only gave you black.

The thing about your appearance is that you're totally capable of dressing up with some makeup and Pinterest tier mall model outfits, but if you stick to a basic jeans and blouse you basically go unnoticed.

You feel like on a bad day, you could be someone's pity fuck or one night stand. But at this school, you might also be able to reinvent yourself. What if you became a bad bitch who rose to the top of that leaderboard? As you wash your neck and face and put on deodorant, you dream about being someone who everyone wants -- but no one owns.

Or maybe you want to be owned. Would it be so bad, in a place where everyone is trying to grab and keep power over each other, to know you have a safe bed to go to at night? To just be someone's arm candy and be protected? Maybe that would be the life.

What do you wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)