More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lordkyran lordkyran

What happens?

Wizarding world of the right of the father

In this world excite a tradition/law that all witch and wizard follow when a witch get married she becomes free use by the heads of house she married into.

This tradition as however few rules :

I) The first baby of a newly married witch must be the heads of house one.

II) The first rule can be prevented in two situation, if the husband put the witch pregnant prior wedding then she will be bred by the head of house right after birthing her first child or if the husband ask to be the father of all his children then every time the witch end up pregnant from the confirmation to the birthing she will become the head of house temporary sex .

III) A head of house can ask to add the right to bred in addition to the free use towards the witch who enter his house for a time period (decided by the two wizard before hand) where in exchange if the husband accept he will be allowed to do the same to his head of house wife.

IV) No matter who the biological father is in regards of the law the father and responsible of the child is the husband.

V) In case the husband is the head of house he is allow to ask for a sex unmarried girl form his fiancee family.

VI) If the husband is the sole male member alive of his family he is allow to ask for a sex from his and his wife family.

VII) If for any reason the head of house his in no capacity to fuck the witch before her wedding then he will be considered impotent and unworthy of his head of house statue, the husband will become the new head of house and won wife/sex /right of free use the previous head have.

VIII) If the witch head of house is a woman that head of house will be free use for everyone 18 or over during the wedding ( if she fall pregnant she will either be send to whore house or become a sex to the father.

VIV) If a husband manage to applied rule 5, 6, 7, 8 simultaneously he will be allowed to fuck all the unmarried over 18 girl present during his wedding ( if they end up pregnant proceed just like rule 8).

X) In case of lesbian wedding the witches have threes option: first each girl will have sex with the father of the other after what no man will be allowed to touch them again, second one of the bride drink a potion to permanently replace her vagina by a penis ( no sex with man if that option his chosen), then lastly on the altar both girls drink a potion containing semen from at least one head of house the potion will make both girl pregnant ( no sex with man if that option his chosen but the downside is that 43% of the time at least one girl become addict to sperm and end up sex willingly.)

XI) In gay wedding case if one of the head of house his gay or bi then the tradition is applied as if the two husbands were woman if not then to be allowed one of the two husbands must found a way to continue their bloodline (surrogate mother, artificial fertilisation etc...)

XII) In the case a deal is broken between the head of house and the husband then the one who break it is by law to offer his wife as a sex for the duration of her life as repayment.

XIII) If a girl lose her virginity with someone else than her head of house or her future or actual husband she will be send to auction to become sex .

XIV) A girl who is a sex had to obey her master order like a house elf would they can be use, ordered around, bred, sold, buy... But torturing or killing his his forbidden by law.

XV) It his absolutely forbidden for a adult to have sexual interaction or give sex statue to someone below 18. ( if that law is broken it's life a sentence to Azkaban for the culprit.)

XVI) When they receive their Hogwarts letter for their first year (at 18 years old) muggle born are put aware of those rule young witch who protest are bring to brainwash facility to "see the beauty of this law" most of the time their mother are send their too because they "try to save their daughter" while the father become very docile when two naked witches in their mid twenty (ministry employee) start to strip them to show them what the advantage of following the law because after all wizard or not their still head of their house.


Feel free to had your own branch to this "world" you can follow the canon pairing or made new one follow the point of view of a lustful head of house or the one of a witch or the one of the husband you choose !!!

The only two rule is follow CHYOA guideline and have fun writing !!!

Until next time have a nice day !

Which character we focus on ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)