More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixENF PhoenixENF

Which Story Will You Choose?

Without a Tracy

Tracy started her Senior year in a new high school and managed to make friends quickly.

Not a chubby girl by any standards Tracy was voluptuous.

Large D cup breast, wide hips, big butt, but a flat tummy.

Tracy's speedy popularity caught the eye of the swim captain Kevin, who took the it upon himself to ask the beautiful girl on a date.

The night of her date Tracy wore her nicest little black dress that hugged her curves to perfection.

She really liked Kevin and didn't wanna disappoint him after-all and thus wanted to look flawless..

That night Kevin and Tracy went out for dinner, then a movie.

Tracy was having the night of her life, out with this super cute guy.

She was feeling as pretty as a teenage girl could!

After the movie the two teens jumped into Kevin's red convertible Mustang, and they drove off into the night top down.

Tracy had the wind in her hair and was singing along to the radio.

That's when Kevin pulled into a dark parking lot near a park.

And made his move running his hand up Tracy's smooth thigh.

The young girls head was swimming, she was so into Kevin she leaned in for a kiss.

Kevin met her halfway and the two teens locked lips.

Tracy's body responded immediately her nipples became erect and her pussy just a bit wet.

Kevin began to move the tight dress up Tracy's wide hips exposing her black lingerie panties right there in the passenger seat of his car.

Tracy was not against this, in fact she wiggled to ease the rise of her dress up to her belly button.

Both Kevin and Tracy rubbed her vagina over the sexy pair of underwear.

It felt like heaven to the girl, she had never been with a boy or even let one see her underwear.

Kevin raised Tracy's arms straight into the air while planting a passionate kiss on her.

He used his hands to grab and hold of Tracy's dress and lift it up and over her head.

The teen girl's giant D breast encased in the matching black bra came into view.

Tracy seemed unfazed by her state of undress in the open top vehicle, after all they were alone in a dark place enjoying each others company.

Still locked in a kiss Kevin went for the back of Tracy's bra.

This did make Tracy nervous, she had only planed for some light fooling around maybe some over the clothes stuff.

But this was Kevin the swim team captain! and boy was she feeling it in that moment.

Her bra hooks came undone and her bra slid down her arms all the way off onto her lap.

Tracy's large perfect breast dropped only slightly with their freedom.

Kevin reached out toward Tracy, her body tensed in anticipation for his touch.

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip and waited for him to play with her breast.

But she didn't feel anything, instead Kevin reached to her lap grabbed her bra and her dress and threw them out of the car!

He then put the convertible into gear and began to drive out of the parking lot.

Tracy's eyes widened, she went full panic.

The car was moving too fast for her to get out, and all she could was throw her hands over her breast in search of modesty as the car reached the first public street.

She was topless in sexy little black panties in a convertible traveling back into town.

"What are you doing?" she asked Kevin now almost in tears.

"We are going for a drive" he replied smugly turning up the radio and speeding up.

Tracy's heart was racing, the cold air, loud music and fear of exposure had her intoxicated with emotions.

Her hands were not enough to fully cover her buxom breast

And cars would zip by, she had no idea how much they were seeing.

Kevin pulled into a gas station and began to pump fuel, Tracy just sunk into her seat trying to disappear.

Now she was sure the old man in the gas pump next to her got a view.

Her cheeks blushed a rosey red with embarrassment.

Kevin then jumped back into the drivers seat and sped off again.

Tracy knew these streets Kevin was taking her home...but why? What were his motives?

"Drop your arms and take off your panties, then throw them out" Kevin ordered

"Or i will push you out in a crowded intersection" he added.

Tracy obeyed, what option did she have?

She slid her panties down her legs and off her feet, now feeling the leather seat on her bare bottom.

The girl then threw her last shred of dignity out of the moving car leaving her bald pussy in full view of Kevin and any car taller than a Mustang.

Tracy kept her hands at her side as instructed and Kevin drove around for another 15 minuets parading the teen beauty around showing her young soft body to the late night traffic.

Finally he pulled up to her house and said,

"Look at my dash, that's a GoPro i recorded the whole night"

"You belong to me now", he threw her his Letterman Jacket then reached over and opened his car door.

Tracy wrapped her naked body in the soft warm jacket which barely covered her.

The young girl's head swam still unable to come to term with what happened or the fact video evidence existed of her exposure.

Her ass hung out the bottom and her breast made it impossible to close all the way.

"Let's do this again real soon doll face" Kevin blew her a kiss and drove off.

Tracy did a short walk of shame to her home and up to her bedroom, she threw herself on her bed and masturbated vigorously...cumming like never before!

What was this feeling she had? She wanted to please Kevin again but preserve her dignity.

Tracy knew something in her changed that night, but she wasn't sure she liked it.

-----End-----

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)