More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

Where does Lindas story start?

With waking up

[WARNING: This storyline includes , light in the beginning and hard later on, mind control, girl-on-girl, gangbangs, 'woman in their 40s you would not quite call MILFs' and anal as well as combinations of those among other things. If you do not feel comfortable with reading this, please move along. Thank you]

As every morning, Linda got up early. She opened her eyes five minutes before the alarm began to ring. She never knew why, but it was just a gift of god that she never needed to sleep much. It was almost 6 am now. Time to get up.

Linda had a very strict routine in the morning. First to the bathroom, before her brother gets in there, and taking a shower while the water is still hot. Then, putting on her bathrobe, because that pervert would try to peek through the keyhole. Finishing up in the bathroom with putting on make up right after brushing her teeth.

Third thing on her daily routine consists of making breakfast for the family, consisting of her mother, her brother and her and once she was done with this, she usually had about 30 minutes on her hands before she had to leave for school.

Cleaning - brushing - eating - waiting - going.

That was her routine. And it pissed her off royaly that it was disturbed before it even began.

Derek, her 18 year old twin brother was standing in front of the bathroom, smiling.

"Morning, sis" he was cheerfull. He never was cheerfull in the morning.

"What?" She barked at him.

"Oh nothing. I was just up early, but I remembered that you have the bathroom first. Please go in, I am waiting until you are done." Okay, whatever he was up to, it did not mess up her routine, so she was fine.

She walked into the bathroom and there it was. He came in right after her, before she could close the door, slipping in under her arm.

"Derek, I swear to god, what do you want?" She yelled.

"What do you mean? You never minded me in here with you." That was right. She never did. Then why was this such a big deal now?

"Ehh, yeah, I guess... I mean... ehm, Just dont get close to the shower, I am in there first, okay!" What was she talking about? She couldn't take a shower with him here. Then again, she was not minding him in here either, so why not? Slowly, she turned away from him and took off her sleeping shirt. Her B-cups jumped out, luckily not in the view of her brother. She walked past him into the shower, planning to pull the curtains in front of herself before she took off her pants.

"What are you doing, Linda? You know that you always shower with the curtains opened wide." He was correct again. But usually he was not in here, so maybe she could make an exception for today.

"Well yes, but today is different. You are in here." She said and reached for them.

"That changes nothing. You will shower as usual and face me the full time." What he said made sense. Why would it make a difference? Yes, he was a pervert and she had caught him looking at her in her underwear or peeking... but this was not sexual, it was just taking a shower, so she wouldn't mind facing him while doing that. Quickly she took off her panties and turned on the water.

A few minutes later she noticed that her brother was getting hard. Seriously hard. And his boxershorts were not hiding that.

Is she mad at him, or does he make her ignore it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)