More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

How does The Game start?

With the arival of the guests.

The sun was slowly starting to set on the expansive mansion dominating the local countryside. As the shadows grew larger, limousines, supercars, priceless antique cars, and even a few custom-built motorcycles arrived at the large driveway. One by one, its owner would get out, sometimes accompanied by their partner, marital or otherwise, and a skilled valet would drive the vehicle towards the garage.

Inside, the guests would be shown to their respective rooms, all soundproofed for discretion and designed to perfection. The guests came from all over the world, and all possible aspects of life. After settling themselves into their rooms, they started to wander the halls of the multi-story mansion, meeting with old friends, and introducing themselves to new guests of the event.

As was the case every year, the various guests would slowly drift towards the ground floor. Then the east wing, and into a lobby big enough to comfortably hold everyone. There they continued their socializing. Talking about the current state of the world. Discussing how they can manipulate it further to their benefit. All the while, a small group of carefully trained waiters walked around with trays holding flutes of champagne, and glasses of wine. Sometimes, something as simple as a cold beer, or a simple soda was brought around, but all in all, it was a lovely, high-class gathering.

From the outside, no one would think of the things that would happen once those large double doors open. Few can believe what some of these people get up to in the privacy of their rooms. And no one would believe the stories told by a precious few before their once flourishing careers came crashing down in a cavalcade of scandal and failure.

As the evening drew on, and it got closer and closer to the official opening of the main event that would serve as a backdrop of these gatherings, there was a noticeable energy building in the crowd. Everyone present knew what The Game was about. They all read the book in their rooms. They had used the tablet to investigate those that held their interest. And they had cast their vote on who they wanted to see first. Only two hours before the opening ceremony, the doors leading into the theatre opened, and the show master strode into the lobby.

Following closely behind him were two assistants each pushing a cart into the lobby. Nobody could see what was on the carts, as they were both covered by a heavy silk cover. The assistants maneuvered the carts to stand in the centre of the left and right half of the lobby and took up a waiting position next to it. The show master walked right up to the middle of the lobby, and with a sharp tap of his stylish walking cane, got the entire room to quiet down.

'Gentlemen. And even a few ladies this year I see. Another year has gone by, and another year begins. As is customary in the witching hours between old and new, we gather here to meet. To mingle. To reaffirm old alliances which held since the very first gathering of our group. But also to make new alliances, for our world is ever moving forward. And as always, we, your gracious hosts, strive to provide you with the best entertainment the world has to offer.'

That was the signal for the two assistants to remove the covers from the carts, and a muffled murmur began to spread through the crowd.

The carts were actually platforms made from a plank of deep black ebony wood. Fixed to each was a classical medieval stockade, also made from the same black wood, but reinforced by bands of steel for extra firmness. But what caught everyone's attention, were the two people locked into them.

Two females, stripped of all clothing save for the collar around their neck, stood on the cart. Their legs were spread apart, and ankle cuffs chained to the cart kept them firmly in place. They were bent at the waist into a perfect ninety-degree angle, with their hips resting on a padded bar for support. Their heads went through the big centre hole in the stockade, and their hands through the smaller ones on either side. A ring gag was holding their mouths wide open, and their hair was tied into a tight ponytail, and tied to a small hook set into the headboard holding their face up.

They were set in such a way that they were facing each other, and both women could clearly see the fear in the other person's eyes. They also saw the growing lust and desire rising in the people around them. And though they could not see it, they felt the eyes of countless more upon them. They struggled weakly against their bonds, but the wood held firm, and all it did was rattle the chains and creak the wood. Their tits, hanging freely down from their position, swayed with each jerked movement, and a small string of spit was starting to form at their mouths as it became impossible to swallow. They slowly realised the severity of their situation, and how they were presented just perfectly for one specific purpose. A realisation that was confirmed when the show master spoke up again.

'As you can see, these fine ladies have been presented and prepared for your entertainment. And as always, a challenge is set for the players of The Game. That's the two of you, by the way.' Here he pointed at the two women whose futile struggles were only getting more as time went on. 'The challenge this time is a simple one; Who gets fucked the most. You can use the tablet presented to you upon arrival to indicate who you fucked. And yes, you can fuck both players multiple times. The player that gets fucked the most, wins. The player that gets fucked the least, loses. And trust me, ladies, you don't want to lose a challenge. EVER. So step right up, pick your first player, and let The Game begin.'

The show master stepped back, and along with his two assistants, retreated into the shadows of the room. Unseen by the guests, but present when the need to intervene became necessary.

Meanwhile, the two females locked in the stockades watched in horror as the group of mostly men began to close in around them. They struggled and squirmed, and their muffled pleas filled the room, but it was all ignored by the depraved people closing in around them.


And so The Game begins. Our first two players have been revealed, but the all-important question is; Who are the two lovely women locked into that precarious situation? To answer that, I have prepared a short list taken from all the suggestions made over the past few days, and it is now up to you to cast your single vote. Each reader gets only ONE (1) vote, so choose carefully. Also, keep in mind that this is only to decide who the players will be, not who wins, which will be decided in the next chapter. Here's the list, choose wisely. If such a thing is possible.

  1. Hailee Steinfeld
  2. Florence Pugh
  3. Zoe Colletti
  4. Kira Kosarin
  5. Anna Kendrick
  6. Alica Schmidt
  7. Sofia Vergara
  8. Olivia Rodrigo
  9. Blu Hunt
  10. Kelly Rohrbach

Don't worry if your vote isn't chosen. There are more challenges on the way, and as long as a player wins, they might get voted back into another challenge later on.

Challenge 1: Free use

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)