More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daveport daveport

How are twins greated

With lesbian sex of course

Angelica goes up to the twins and says, "Hi, I am Angelica and this is Tisha." While doing this both Angelica and Tisha and groping the twins boob through their blouses.

Evie bends over and kisses Angelica inserting her tongue as deep in the other bimbos mouth as she can. As Evie is doing this Tisha and Lexi take off each others clothes and Lexi says, "I hope you really are a Fuck Toy like your tattoo says."

Tisha is already fingering Lexi and suddenly all four bimbos hear Piper say, "all students come here I have a good place to have fun. Kimmie, Evie, and Lexi bring your bags with you we will want some of what I was told you have."

All the bimbos joined Piper with only Kimmi, Lexi, and Tisha fully naked but with all the others with boobs out. These three quickly stripped Gwen who is the wettest of the group, Miko, and Angelica while Piper shed her own close. Piper told the 3 new bimbos to dump out all sex toys they have. All three emptied their bags since all they brought were sex toys. Miko and Lexi reached for a strap-on but Gwen beet them to it and begged Miko to help her put it on. Once Gwen had the strap-on securely placed on her she bent Lexi over and put it in her dripping cunt. Soon all the other bimbos were using toys, fingers and mouths to please each other. All that could be heard on the front lawn when a bus pulled up was the sounds of 8 bimbos having unrestrained sex. The sight was one that the 20 women on the bus gasped when they saw.

The head master was shocked to see the bus with the school's logo of the tattoo of Piper and the other 4 bimbos from installment 2 of Bimbo House since it was not due for 2 more hours. He ran down to meet the driver who gave him a note that explained that the email with the time for the bus leaving was changed and the number of women doubled. The 20 women consisted of 15 women who were not yet bimbos and 5 who were bimbos. The five bimbos were fingering themselves.

What does the Head Master do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)