More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Choose an option.

With family

Alexa had protested deeply when her mother and father asked her to come to Disney World with them! She didn’t understand why she had to come! She was 22 for goodness sake! Not to mention her well kept unknown secret. But her mom insisted she come, telling her that Faith was also going. “What about Cole?”

“Your brother has work,” her mom had said. “So he can’t come, but that doesn’t change anything. You’re going.”

Alexa finally agreed but insisted she would get her own hotel room. Her father agreed to let her have her own room as long as she paid for it, so Alexa agreed to do just that. Alexa carefully packed her bags including some diapers that were well hidden under her clothes.

“And here we are,” Helen Johnson said as she pushed the hotel door open. “Alexa, your room is right next door.”

Alexa nodded as she opened her door and walked inside. It was a really nice room, but as Alexa looked around she noticed that the rooms were connected.

“Now I know we agreed to have separate rooms,” her dad said. “But I also requested they be connected in case we need an early start or something. You can keep the door closed but your mom and I do have access to your room.”

“Okay,” Alexa said, unsure of how she felt about that, but understood her dad’s logic.

Since they arrived late, the plan was to spend time in the hotel, eat dinner, and then go to bed for an early morning in the parks. Alexa watched TV until it was dinner time. They went to the restaurant connected to the hotel and ate there before they returned to their rooms. Faith, her mom, and her dad went into their room while Alexa went into hers. She made sure the connected door was shut before she looked over at her suitcase where her diapers were. She nibbled her bottom lip nervously.

She walked over and opened up her suitcase. Then she reached in and pulled out a diaper, careful not to make too much noise. She also pulled out the wipes and baby powder that she had packed. The diapers she had bought were ironically disney themed with the princesses plastered on the front. She hadn’t known they were like that when she bought them online, but it was too late, she was stuck with them. She sighed as she closed the curtains and then stripped her bottoms off.

She laid the diaper down on the ground and then carefully lowered herself on top of it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)