More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

How does Yamcha begin training 18?

With basic exercises

Yamcha got up and first asked 18 to pack away the food that she had brought that day in the kitchen and then to put on her "Training" suit. She smiled, picked up her bags and the "Training" suit and entered the kitchen, after about 10 minutes 18 proudly reentered prepared for her "Training" wearing only a very small orange bikini combo, as she walked to Yamcha her breasts happily bounced up and down. She then stopped right in front of Yamcha and waited for his instructions. "Firstly 18 you shall do sit ups but every-time you go up either a kiss or a lick will suffice." Yamcha and 18 positioned themselves so that 18's lips connected to Yamcha's tip and 18 started the sit ups and every-time she reached the tip she would either give a lick or a kiss to it. After 20 minutes Yamcha told her to stop and then to begin push-ups and again they repositioned each other so that 18 was on top of Yamcha and began to have sex whilst doing the push up and they continued until the two of them released their seed into each other and she collapsed onto him. Yamcha then told 18 to get some lunch for the two of them and to change into the "Chef" outfit, she got to her feet and after about 20 minutes, 18 wearing a skimpy maid outfit with two small triangles around her nipples, a frilly maid cap and a piece of white cloth on her vagina, entered carrying their lunch, sandwiches and fruit and after eating the sandwiches Yamcha placed his head in 18's legs and commanded that she was to feed her the fruit which she happily complied to and finally he finished with a drink of milk from 18's breasts in which the two of them took a breast a began to suckle and then the two began to train again.

And the next training step is?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)