More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DangerSloth DangerSloth

How does Padma greet you?

With affection

I had barely been able to look up at Padma, by the time she sat beside me and wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

"I didn't think it was possible," said Padma, "a full summer where you didn't wrong me."

I had definitely tried my best to not piss her off. Padma was a partner in crime, well one who also gave blowjobs.

I had even gotten her birthday gifts, mostly yoga pants for my own reasons.

Padma placed a kiss at my cheek.

"I've been trying to tell Cho Chang," I said, "I am a new man."

"Well maybe not a new man," said Padma, her hand began to paw at my crotch.

"Parvati was asking about you all summer. if you were a good guy, your favorite color, how big your dick was."

Padma's hand trailed along the waist band of my pants. She wasn't a jealous girl, and we were never exclusive. Her sister was no exception, We had sent each other pictures over the summer.

"It's going to be a train ride where I see Idius's dick in your mouth isn't it," said Cho Chang. Those were my favorite train rides.

Padma had a nickname from some people last year, "Penis magician Padma," which I regret to say I started.

Padma got to her knees, and unzipped my trousers.

My cock slowly grew its full length as she stroked me up and down.

"I don't care what my sister says Idius, this still belongs to me," said Padma. Her mouth wrapped around my length. Her tongue circling my head as she slowly began to suck and bob her head. I leaned back in ecstasy, Padma had done this so much she knew exactly what I liked. I looked down, to see her beautiful eyes looking up at me.

I could see Cho Chang watching with great interest. Maybe this would be the year.

I sat back in ecstasy, enjoying every motion of her head.

For over a half hour her head went up and down my shaft, while Cho silently watched. Cho's hand hiding somewhere beneath her own skirt.

Padma's mouth came off my cock, Spit and cum drenching her chin. She looked back to Cho.

"Do you want to help," said Padma, "It's more fun than watching."

How does Cho respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)