More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThrowAwayPenguin ThrowAwayPenguin

Where are you right now?

With a one-night stand

You've been out partying. You've been having a hard time with your studies and need to let off some steam. And what better way to let off some steam than via Brad Harrelson. You hardly know Brad. You've seen him around campus and you know he is on the football team. You also know he's got a hard and chiseled body, so when he asked you to grab a drink at his place after a long and drunken night of flirting and dancing at the club, it seemed like just the thing you needed. You've been kissing and groping each other during the entire cab ride, so when Brad picks you up and practically throws on his bed as soon as you enter his dorm room, you are ready to get some action.

Brad tugs on your dress, trying to get it off, while you rip off his shirt. When you are both naked, Brad starts kissing your neck. He slowly moves down until he reaches your breasts. He sucks and licks your tits like a madman. When he takes your nipple between his teeth you can't take it anymore. "Just fuck me already," you tell him. "Aye aye, captain," he replies with a big grin.

Brad lines up his cock with your entrance and pushes in, bottoming out in one thrust. You can't help but let out a moan. He starts thrusting hard. Jesus, you needed this, you think to yourself. Fuck, this is good. This is great. This is... And then it stops. You feel Brad spasm as he's cumming inside of you. "That was great, babe," he says as he rolls of off you. "Well, sleep tight." He kisses your forehead. You let out a disappointed sigh. Why are you even surprised.

Begrudgingly you roll over on your side to go to sleep. And than your heart skips a beat. On the other side of the room there is another bed. And that bed is occupied. And that occupant was looking you straight in your eyes. At least you thought he was. Right now he has closed his eyes, and seems to be asleep, but you think he might have closed them and is only pretending. You never even noticed him in the heat of the moment and the darkness of the room.

"What the fuck," you hiss at Brad, "you're roommate is here!" Brad lets out an annoyed grunt. "Shhh, that's Tom. He doesn't mind. And besides, he's asleep." He sounds like he's already half asleep and doesn't want to argue at this point. "I can't believe you," you tell him, but there is no reaction. Still grumpy, and still horny, you decide there is nothing you can get out of Brad at this hour, so you'll just go to sleep. Sleeping is hard however, as within 30 seconds Brad starts snoring besides you.

Then after a couple a couple of minutes you hear another sound coming from the other side of the room. A soft shuffling sound. And indeed, as you look over you see a very distinct hump under Tom's covers, and that hump is moving up and down in a steady rhythm. Tom doesn't seem to notice you have caught him wanking it. You can just ignore it and try to finally go to sleep, but maybe you're not quite tired.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)