More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Gleno Gleno

The onslaught continues

With a bronco buster!

Breathless and horny from the brown nosing that you had to endure, you still sit there as you catch your breath.

Bailey sexily struts back into the centre of the ring. She takes of her bikini. This comes much to the delight of the crowd. Bailey then runs at you. She lands on you to do a bronco buster. You sit there helplessly as here big bodybuilder clit bounces up and down on your face.

Clearly enjoying herself, Bailey walks gets up from humping your face. She walks over to pick up her bikini bottom.

She kneels in your lap and wraps her arms around you as your eyes meet in an intimate manner. "you like the taste of my pussy little boy?" smiles Bailey. You nod, helplessly obeying. "You're such a sweet boy" she says before locking her lips with you and proving that she dominates you in tongue wrestling as well.

After making out with you, Bailey stuffs her bikini bottums in your mouth. "since you like the taste of my pussy, I'll stuff your face with the taste of it" Bailey winks, before playfully patting you on the cheek.

What's Baileys next plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)