More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by bacchaporn01 bacchaporn01

She chose to go with...

With You and Emily

"Ok then, I'll go with my bestie in the guest room!" said Isa.

You all went to the rooms decided, and as soon the door shutted, both girls pushed you to it and began kissing your cheecks. Emily was standing on your right and susan on you left, their lips was getting near to yours, so you took out your toungue and the two girls began licking and sucking it. You could feel both Emily's and susan's breasts rubbing your chest, their hands massaging your abs and your hard dick between their legs. After a while they moved down kissing your neck and reaching your nipples, they began licking them and then moved further down sitting on their knees they began kissing each other with the shaft of your cock between their lips.

You moved your hands on their head and then, began moving your hips. Your cock was like a saisage between two piece of bread. You kept moving faster and faster until you felt the urge to cum, "I'm gonna blow my seed!" you said and the girls quickly moved in front of you and opened their mouths for your cum. Your cock twitched few times and your cum landed on their faces, a bit in their mouth and the rest on their breasts. susan and Emily began cleaning each other with their toungues, while you laid on the bed and got your cock hard again. Once the girl cleaned each other they climbed on the bed.

Emily sat on your face as she said "lick my pussy, John!", you done as she requested you, you entered your tongue in her cunt and started licking all theedges of her pussy. In the mean time susan's big breasts surrounded your hard cock and started moving up and down.

"Aah...yeehh...ooh...suck me...babe...oooahh...lick..my cunt... John!" Kept moaning Emily. You and Emily didn't last long and you both cum at the same time. "Aaaah..oh my...God...fuck..yahh.." Emily collapsed on the bed and you blowed your load all over susan breasts. She released your cock and sat on your cock still hard, and began riding you. In the mean time Emily recovered from her orgasm and she started licking your cum from susan's big breasts. "Ah...ah...fuck me.. John!" kept moaning susan while riding you. "You are yummy John!" Exclaimed Emily before resting her head on your chest. susan cum "I'm cumming yeah....hmmmm...aaah!" And collapsed on the bed.

Emily got prepared and said "now fuck me!" you looked at her and asked politely "Do you want me to take my dick out of you if I feel the urge to cum?" and Emily replied "No John, I want you to get me pregnant!" You smiled and swapped places with her. Emily was now lying in front of you, and you were sat on your knees. You grabbed her feet and placed them on your shoulders, in the mean time susan recovered from her orgasm and sat on the face of Emily facing you and as you inserted your cock inside Emily, susan bent forward and took the 69 position with Emily.

Emily moved her hands on susan's ass and you began moving your hips. You could feel the warm walls of Emily's cunt, while susan were licking Emily's clit. "Ah...hmmm..yeah.oh..hmmm..yeah!" Both girls were moaning with pleasure and you couldn't control yourself and you cum inside Emily who kept licking susan's pussy. When you took your cock out of Emily, it had a bit of cum left on the tip of it and susan quickly cleaned it with her mouth and then said "Take my ass please!" you moved behind her and entered her ass, it was tight but amazing. Emily was getting pleasured by susan and she raised her head and began stimulating your scrotum by licking and sucking it! The room could just hear the two girls moaning loudly. Finally Emily cum and right after her susan cum, you took your cock out of her anus and laid between the two.

You three cuddled for a while and then slept for the night.

What is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)