More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by bacchaporn01 bacchaporn01

She chose to go with...

With Milla and Bill

"Ok then, I'll go in Milla's room as Bill still need to fuck me!" said susan.

You all went to the rooms decided.

You arrived in the guest room and as you locked the door, Emily said in a possessive tone "Finally you are mine!"

You smiled as Emily pushed you against the door grabbing with her ass left hand on your chest and the other grabbing your head. Her round breasts were rubbing your chest and you could feel her warm breath getting faster on your skin. You stayed there to let her do whatever she wants and then she placed het lips on yours and started kissing you passionately, your cock was hard and it was touching her belly, while you moved your hands down on her and squeezed her ass cheeks. Your wet tongues were sharing their tastes and then Emily moved down kissing your neck. You could feel an adrenaline running through your body as Emily was touching you. Then she moved down kissing your chest and said "John, I wanna kiss every inch of your body!" She reached your cock and sat on her knees.

Emily grabbed your cock and gave a quick kiss on the tip and said "I'll try my best to fit this in my mouth!" Emily began licking your dick and then she inserted it in her wet mouth, she could not get your whole dick in her, so only half of it was disappeared in her mouth.

She kept moving her head up and down, licking and sucking your balls she reinserted your big dick in her mouth, you then felt your load getting to the edge and you groaned "I'm cumming.." she ignored what you said and carried on as you exploded in her she swallowed your seeds and then said "You are yummy! This is my favorite dessert from now on!" You smiled and said "I'll try to get it ready for you, everytime you want it!"

Emily then grabbed you and pushing you on the bed, she climbed on top of you and began riding you. "You are so tight!.. Ahhh" you groaned as Emily sat on you and she moaned "ohh... you are big.. baby!" She then bent forward letting her hair caress your skin, her breasts were ready to rub your chest and her soft lips were right on your face.

You grabbed her ass and she started moving up and down, her breasts were rubbing your chest as she was moaning "aah..yeah...oooh.oh... John!!...hmm..oh.ooohmm...I..lo..hnm..love...this..aah...yeeess.!..", she was riding you and started losing control so you decided to help her tight pussy by moving your hips "kkeeep..gooiing... John!!...hmm..love uuoo...oooh..hmmm...ah...ah..ah..ooh..yyh..hmm..faasteer!" You moved faster and her lips were kissing your face, you spanked her ass and she kept groaning loudly, "I'm gonna.. cum.. Emily!" You warned, "aah...inside. .me..John..hmm...yeah...ooh.. I'm.. cumming..too..oooh..ah!!" she said with lust. You both cum together, you exploded in her and she collapsed on you. Your cock was still inside her cunt, and the silence took place in the room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)