More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frash Frash

How does the story start?

With Masturbation

Tim has been locked in his room jacking off for most of the day. He lived with two gorgeous women who although are his family, are not blood related. Emma often dressed somewhat skimpily which kept Tim in an almost constant state of arousal.

He came for the 3rd time that day and decided it was finally time to take a shower and wash all his jizz off of him. Luckily no one was home as Nancy was at work till 5:30 and Emma was at school till 3:30 giving him at least 3 hours to himself. He left his room without getting dressed and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

He swung the door shut though without fear of being seen he didn’t make sure it was closed fully and didn’t think to lock it. Tim turned the shower on and let the temperature rise and he turned to look at himself in the mirror. As he turned around he was surprised to see a skimpy pair of pink lace panties on the counter.

He couldn’t help but pick them up and pull them to his face. He began to sniff them which made him almost instantly hard.

Unbeknownst to Tim, Emma had a half day of school and walked into the house soon after he entered the bathroom. The house was a mess which annoyed her as most of the mess was from Tim. On her way to the room she passed his open door.

She had never seen the inside of his room before. It was dark and a pigsty and smelled so foul she gagged. Moving past his room, Emma was about to enter her room when she saw the shower door was ajar. Curiosity got the best of her as she peeled through.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)