More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

How does our show start?

With Jeannie's Sister, Jeannie!

Jeannie, sister of Jeannie, was a dark haired genie dressed in green. Unlike her blond sister who dressed in red and pink. They were opposites even with their near identical appearance. Jeannie was scheming and wicked, while Jeannie was naive but kind.

Their masters were opposite as well. While Jeannie's Master was an old man who never let her out of her bottle unless he was making wishes, Jeannie's master was a young handsome man who let Jeannie roam around free. Needless to say, Jeannie wanted her sister's young and handsome master for herself.

The problem was how. She had a hard time getting away from her master, though it was possible as she could decide how the wish was cast. Making sure it was in her advantage. Also while she could fool her always forgiving sister, her master was much sharper. As was his friend, from time to time.

The scheming Djinn was thinking to herself, "How am I going to take Major Nelson as my master? Or better yet, make Major Neslon enslaved to me even if he holds my bottle? There must be some scheme, some magic, which I can use?"

She crossed her arms in front of her, and blinked as she nodded, summon the biggest book of spells and magical artifacts she could. Hopefully finding something in it...

What does Wicked Jeannie Find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)