More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Winterfell?????????

Winterfell

(Winterfell)

Orys II Rode into The Courtyard of Winterfell On His Horse and Was At His Father's Side. Hie Horse was A Beautiful Mare, Specially Breed For Him, it Was Born From A Northern Horse Mare, and One of His Fathers More Disciplined Mounts, One With Extraordinary Levels ot Stamina and Endurance. The Mare Was Called Winters-Blood. He Rode Her Into The Courtyard, when His Eye Was Chanced upon The Beautiful Daughter of Ned Stark.

She Was A Great Beauty Indeed. His Mount Came To A Stop At His Direction. Without Waiting He Dismounted, Handed The Reins to A Stablehand and Steadied His Father's Horse. As Soon as His Father Dismounted and Strode To Lord Stark, Orys II Followed Him. ''Your Grace.'' Said Lord Stark. ''You've Gotten Fat!'' Declared Orys II's Father. Lord Stark simply Nods his Head at The King before the King gives a Hearty Laugh and Embraces his Oldest Friend. As Introductions were made, Orys II Finally Came to The Stark Girls. ''You Must Be Ladies Sansa and Arya. Prince Orys II of House Baratheon. I Heard you Ask About my Uncle Tyrion Young Lady, He's Currently Indisposed, and I'd Rather Not say Why Or Where.'' Says Orys II. ''Orys II! Have Your Men Settle In, Then Join Me In The Crypt, I Have Things I Need Your Input On.'' Barks The King. ''Understood Father. Sandor! Make Sure Joffery Doesn't "Accidentally" Insult Our Hosts.'' Says Orys II Fixing His Older Brother With an Icy Glare.

(Winterfell Crypt)

Orys II was Walking into The Winterfell Crypt with Rob Stark. ''So What's The Deal With That Brother Of Yours? Joffery? He seems A Little Too....'' Says Rob. ''Lannister?'' Asks Orys II Casually. ''I Was Going to Say Deceptive, But Alright. Caught Him Smiling At Sansa.'' Says Rob. ''Oh, Not Good. Joffery is Petulant, Selfish, Arrogant, Weak, Sadistic and Petty and Useless Pile Of Brother at that. Mother Coddles Him, while I Clean Up After Him, Usually Quite Literally.'' Says Orys II as He and Rob Reach their Respective Fathers. "Father My Men are Settled in as instructed and I Am Ready Whenever you Need Me." Says Orys II. "Good Lad, Tell Me, What Would Say if Lady Sansa Were to Marry Joffery?" Asks Robert Smiling. "I'd Say You Were Madder Than King Aerys." Says Orys II as his Father's Face Hardens, While Lord Stark and Lord Robb's Soften. "What Do You Mean?" Asks Robert. "Father, Joffery is......Can I Speak Freely Please?" Says Orys II. "You'd Better Boy." Says Robert. "Joffery is Childish, Pathetic, Irresponsible, and Utterly Useless. I Only Put up with Because we're Brother's, But I'm telling You now, If I Had to Choose Between Saving A Peasant Girl and Him, I'd Never Pick Him over The Girl. I'd Leave Him To Die." Says Orys II with Brutal Honesty. "That will Be Orys II." Says Robert. "Of Course Father. Lord Stark." Says Orys II as He Leaves.

Next??????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)