More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Minato Minato

So were are you

Winterfell

You wake up in a pile of hay. You are wearing ragged blue and grey clothes. You look around in a haze very confused. You pick your head up and see people working in what looks like a court yard. You get up and walk around still very confused. You look around the courtyard and see what looks like Robb ,John, and bran shooting arrows at a target." This can't be real." You say to yourself. You hear someone call your name. Boy come hear. You see a old man hunched over holding a cane call you over. Grab that pile of wood and taken to lady Sansas' room for her fire place and be quick about it. He says as he hits your butt with is cane as you get moving.

You walk around the castle trying to find Sansas' room. After what seems like hours but was probably more like 20 minutes you find it. You open the door with one hand trying to balance the logs of wood with the other. As you open the door you see that the room is empty. You place the logs in the fire place and look around the room.

Do you snoop around the room or get out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)