More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Captain Cosmic Captain Cosmic

What character will you follow?

Wilna (Modern)

Click. A window opened within her desktop showing a new page showing icons

of numerous web pages, there's a series clickity-clacks in a quick manner made by the woman in front of the monitor staring at it lazily like this wasn't the only time she saw the same old company owned computer. The page loading led to a website that most would consider to be inappropriate in an office environment, she smiled a cheshire grin hunger of the contents within the website. "Sexy college girl gives blowjob XXX." Or. "Girl on girl licking pussy hot! Sexy!" And. "Embarrassed girl strips off her clothes." The list when on and on as she scrolled down videos of porn ranging in different varieties, she occasionally saw an ad that gave her a small chuckle due to the absurd nature of trying to convey their message.

Her pink irises traveled up and down each video analyzing the title, thumbnail,

views, and uploader. The light from the monitor reflected on her eyes as she stared intently at the monitor, before she could continue a knock came from her door instinctively she the left mouse button to delete the page and automatically replaced with the web page of the company's website, curiously a picture of a smiling woman on the front page was familiar...oh yes...that person. She looked up to see another woman smiling at her leaning over the door, the woman had short pink that reached her neck. In addition, her eyes were pink like the woman sitting in the desk only a shade lighter and a grin smile the same as the woman from the front page, she immediately recognized who it was

"Peach, wassup? You here for the, uh thing?" Questioned the woman. Meanwhile, the other individual standing beside the door now named Peach gave a chuckle.

"You mean your porn?" Said Peach, she raised her eyebrows at her friend.

"It's called research for your information, Peach, and second of all, how did you know I was watching porn? Which I was totally not watching." She defended.

"Really, Wilna? I know your sexual perviness side of you on one or two occasions and besides. The window reflects on what your monitor is showing. " said Peach. Wilma looked back behind her to be reminded that her personal office has two wide windows overlooking the city. She looked back towards Peach with a calm expression. "You've been watching me? What are you, some kind of creeper?" Questioned Wilna in an overly serious tone. It made Peach laugh.

"Well, if I was a creeper I would be in your apartment eating that favorite ice cream you like." Peach smiled mischievously. In response Wilna glared at her. "Don't you dare touch my minty ice cream." Wilna pointed towards Peach to emphasize her point. The pink haired girls simply rolled her eyes.

"Speaking of ice cream, ready for tonight?" Asked Peach

Wilna smiled at her friends reminder. "You bet I am! I have the cutest outfit that'll make every guy in the club stare at me" she said proudly.

"You mean stare at your ass?" Said Peach.

"Same thing." Wilna said simply. "How else am I gonna suck some hot guy off?" She added. It was known among Wilna's group of friends and other acquaintances that she's a shameless woman to the point she openly talks about having sex with other guys and other curious things. Peach can testify all the shameful actions Wilna committed, she remembered one time that Wilna somehow convinced two gay guys to have a threesome with her, how she did that Peach would never know. "You know maybe you should lay off from sucking cocks and to have fun." Said Peach.

"But sucking cocks is fun, it's what gives me satisfaction as a woman." Said Wilna.

"God! Your sexually depraved Wilna." Blushed Peach

"It's why you love me." Winked Wilna. Her pinked haired friend sighed. "Well, I'm gonna be going the place starts around 9 O'Clock PM, so be ready" Peach said sternly. "I don't want to have to wait for you two hours getting ready." She added. Wilna scoffed at her friends over exaggeration, in truth Wilna took four hours to get ready the last time they went out to party. Makeup is a key ingredient to make yourself attractive, this is usually the reason why Wilna takes her time maintains her makeup like an artist's much to the chagrin of Peach.

What does Wilna do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)