More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zingiber Zingiber

How's the day? And what's the plan for the evening?

Willow, the Giant Pussy

Alex is up and out, so, shrugging off a bit of frustration at his absence, you decide you might as well face the day. Besides, Jen, Chris, and Dave have come from the far corners of the world to sleep on your couch, floor, and spare bed, and are probably waiting for you to make your entrance.

Or at least Chris, anyway. Jen and Dave weren't usually early risers.

You wrap a fuzzy cotton robe around you, but leave it loosely tied. It's not as if any of them haven't seen you in the altogether more than once. And close-up, too. How had Jen described your cunt? "You have this kind of gold pouf or tangle of hair, then these really mighty, kinda pink outer lips, especially when you're turned on, and this really pretty pair of inner lips. It looks like a woman in a hooded robe, the way they wrap around your clit and kind of curve round and down in folds."

You giggle, then look at the robe. It actually has a hood, so you could use it by poolside or in a steam room. You put up the hood and walk over to your full-length closet mirror. You adjust the robe just so, shadowing your face a little more, draping the half-open front, hiding your hands...you're a giant pussy!

Laughing, you open your bedroom door to go show off to your friends. Or Alex, if he's still there.

You can hear the shower running across the hall. Somebody's up.

Who's first to see Willow, the Giant Pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)