More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grumblebutt Grumblebutt

Who are you going to follow?

William

William's a decent young man, but easy-going and without a lot of ambition. He actually enjoys working in fast food, not necessarily in a managment position, but on the line or at the counter. Most who see him just see a young dude of average height and wiry build with a freckled, sympathetic face and a ponytail of dark red hair. Never the judgemental type (having seen all sorts in his various jobs at fast food places), he had of course heard the stories about the fabled "Slob City". Far from being put off by the thought of a town of hugely overweight and largely female people, he's actually kind of eager to go. Big folks usually means job security and as for them being mostly women...well truth be told William has always had kind of a thing for the bbw type. Hell, the bigger the better if he was being honest with himself and since most girls his age barely give him the time of day, too wrapped up in lusting after the gym rats or the trust-fund babies, William thinks it just possible he might find someone willing to give him a try here. Plus, there's the offered salary for someone of his qualifications...almost four times what he might expect anywhere else. The very thought of that pretty much clinches it. He's going.

There's not much of a sendoff when he heads out. His parents think he's nuts and he'll be back in no time, but the fact is that he's done his homework. He's already got a job lined up before he heads to Slob City, as well as an appointment to get a room at a boarding house. He's surprised at how cheap the rent is especially given how good the pay promised at the job is, but he figures they must be trying to get people to move there with his "qualifications". Whatever, he's not going to question it.

Upon getting off the bus at the Slob City station, he's actually taken aback at what he sees. He'd half-thought that what he'd heard was just exaggeration, but a glance around the town confirms pretty much everything. He sees a ratio of perhaps twenty women to one man...and what women they turn out to be. They're not just big, they're huge. He'd even guess that they're probably taller than average by several inches and when it comes to width...well, he might try to span even the smallest waist with his arms...but he doubted he'd be able to make even his fingertips meet (though he'd have a lot of fun trying). Never in his life did he see so many broad jiggling thighs, bulging wobbling bellies, colossal shifting rolling asses...and gargantuan bouncing tits. William has a feeling he's going to like it here based on the scenary alone, but he's got to get his head in the game. He's got to meet his new landlady soon as well as find out where he's going to be working.

The question is, who will he interact with first in Slob City?

Who will it be? His new boss? His landlady? Someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)