More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AddickTara AddickTara

Is it a dream or is someone there?

Will returns

You open your eyes and are startled and slightly scared to find Will sitting on the bench running his hand up your leg. Your naked body completely on display.

'Will what are you doing? You can't just come in here and start touching me'

'I'm sorry, but you have the most amazing body and I had to come back and see you again to say sorry for Tony.'

'That's ok it's not your fault he's an idiot.'

'I wish I had his confidence is all though, he gets loads more attention from women than I do, I just don't really know how to talk to them.'

'Well you're talking to me now' you reply. 'Plus there is one thing he will never have, that cock between your legs is a whole lot more impressive than his. He needs to be confident because if he wasn't with the tiny thing he has he'd never get any action.'

Will blushes at the compliment and looks up at you, finally taking his eyes of your large breasts. 'You really think it's big enough?' he asks, clearly fishing for more praise.

'It's not the biggest i've ever seen or the thickest but you could definitely make a lot of women very happy with it.'

Smiling at you he stands up from the bench and looking down at you suddenly drops his towel leaving his swinging penis just a foot away from your face. 'I can get it bigger if you want' he excitedly exclaims like an overgrown child.

Do you take Will up on his offer or decline?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)