More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

The quest stories

Wild West Quest (Warning – dark themes)

It's the middle of the night and the city is sleeping deeply after the celebrations. The notorious gang of Blackjack Jessica was no more – her people dead, she herself captured.

You quietly sneak in shadows. You quickly stick to the wall when you hear footsteps. Carefully looking over the edge of the wall, you notice two men walking out of the sheriff’s building, laughing and joking with each other as they make their way to the saloon.

Stepping back into the shadows you make your way to the rear of the building. In darkness you notice a light coming from barred window. You climb up on the create and carefully look through the window. Your eyes widened as you saw inside probably one of the most beautiful women you have ever laid your eyes on.

A voluptuous blond, with wide hips, attractive face, bountiful of round, firm breasts and perky nipples. You can see all that because she’s naked, sans the rope which ties her hands behind her back.

You recognize her – you saw her when a known bounty hunter rode into the town. On

[A1]him {bounty hunter}

[A2]her {bounty hunter}

left side walked three horses carrying bodies of dead men and women, on the right side a woman walked – she had her hands tied in front of her and connected with a rope to bounty hunter’s saddle. She was wearing a small vest, short miniskirt and cowboy boots. You immediately recognized her from posters that you have seen around the town. It's Blackjack Jessica!

As the bounty hunter stopped before sheriff’s office, the covered in sweat blond woman collapsed on her knees, tired after a long march. The sheriff and his deputies walked out and exchanged few words with the bounty hunter. The sheriff, carefully checked each of the bodies on the horses, then stood before captured woman and barked a short laugh. He turned and gave the bounty hunter reward, while his deputies took Jesica under her arms and dragged her to sheriff’s office, to the cell.

You have seen her for but a moment, but

[B1]she caught your attention. You found her fascinating.

[B2] you fell for her. She became your first love.

[B3]write in.

And so you found yourself spying on her in her cell.

Currently, she is surrounded by a crowd of men, on her knees fucked by one of the sheriff's deputies. The deputy held her long blond hair and wildly thrust his hips while smacking her every second move with his free hand.

“Come-one slut! Tighten up!”

SLAP!

“Agh!” the woman groaned loudly as a hand landed on her ass-cheek.

“No rest for the wicked!”

SLAP!

“Agh!” another scream – but you notice it's not a scream of pain. Well, not entirely. You are sure that this hurts her, but her screams are dominated by something else. A lust.

Your heart almost stops as her eyes meet yours. She smiles at you then winks. You get goosebumps as she lustfully licks her lips. She is enjoying this!

SLAP! Her eyes widen as her ass is hit again. She shudders and clenches her teeth, as thin saliva trail escapes her mouth. Her lips curl into a small smile. You swallow and slowly reach

[C1]under your skirt and start massaging your pussy

[C2]inside your trousers, take out your cock and start stroking it.

“Ugh!” The deputy suddenly stopped moving as his face turned red and pulled the woman's hair harder. Jessica's face filled with bliss as her body shook and her nipples hardened.

The deputy quickly got over his ejaculation, got up, put his pants back on and left not even looking at the woman who was still in her afterglow. The sheriff walked up to her, dropped his pants and grabbed her head. When the captured bandit came too, noticed the sight before her and licked her lips. Before sheriff even done anything, she lunged forward and started licking his balls.

“Heh, well ain't you an eager one?” he chuckled.

Instead of answering, Jessica licked his shaft along its length, before swallowing it to its hilt. The sheriff groaned, as she slowly started blowing him, gradually increased her speed. It wasn’t long before the man screamed and bound bandit stopped moving as she swallowed the man’s thick sperm. Sheriff grabbed her hair and yanked it backward.

“Minx.” He stated without a heat, but instead with a dosage of good humor.

In response, Jessica started licking his sperm from her lips, completely ignoring the other men advancing on her. She opened her mouth in a silent scream of surprise as one of the men (you recognized Payton Manning, the owner of a clothes shop and husband of Laurel Manning) shoved entire length of his cock into woman’s ass.

“A-!” But no sound managed to escape her as one of the deputies immediately shoved his dick into her opened mouth.

“You don’t get to rest bitch!”

Jessica’s answer is a lustful groan.


You have spent the entire night observing the spectacle and had multiple orgasms while watching it. You left with a daybreak. Yet even as you left, the orgy wasn’t even close to the ended as Jessica was fucked by multiple men and (to your surprise) women living in the city and more were continually coming (or coming back).

Now, at noon, you stand surrounded by a crowd, in the center of the plaza with a good view on the platform in the middle of the street – the gallows. The entire city gathered. Then all eyes turn to sheriff’s office as he walks out, followed by a priest (priest Benett) and his two deputies with… Blackjack Jessica.

Her hands are still tied behind her back with rope and her body is glistering with sweat, but she is wearing her clothes now… but they weren’t covering her much. Her vest is unbuttoned, barely covering her breasts – with each step it moved and showed her nipples to the crowd. Her skirt on the other hand, barely hide her crotch and failed to hide the streaks of white fluid flowing down her thighs.

She is slowly walked to the gallows. The procession stops at the platform and turns in the crowd’s direction. The sheriff takes out a paper and starts reading it loudly.

“Blackjack Jessica, you stand accused of banditry, 24 cases of , 4 cases of arson, 153 cases of theft, as well as numerous cases of , lesbianism, battery, and . You were found guilty of this crimes. As a punishment, you will be hanged by your neck until you will die. Do you have anything to say?”

“Yeah.” Jessica Looks at the crowd. “I regret nothing! I lived free and fun life. I took what I wanted, rode where I wanted and fucked who I wanted.” Then her eyes land on you and she smirks. “I was free! And if I had a choice, I would do it all over again!” She then turned to the sheriff. “Let’s get started, I don’t intend to stand here all day.”

“Do you wish for last absolution child?” Priest Benett asked.

You didn’t hear what Jessica answered, but it couldn’t be nice, considering that the priest’s face became almost purple.

One of the deputies put a black hood over Jessica’s face. She pushed her chest forward – throwing her vest open and showing off her breasts. You could swear she has done so, only to make the priest angry… and it worked.

The priest grabbed the rope and undone the hangman’s tie. The sheriff merely raised his eyebrow as the priest retied the knot into a much simpler one. He then put it over woman’s head and tightened the noose around her neck.

“Oho, she must have really pissed him off.” You hear one of the man say.

“Why do you think that?” his wife asked.

“The hangman’s knot breaks the neck and gives fast . But Benett changed it. Now we will witness what is called a hangman’s dance.”

You hear a loud crack sound and snap. You turn to gallows, to see the Jessica hanging. The way kicked the air, trying to find some support, indeed looked like a parody of a dance.

You look around. The towns-people are smiling, laughing or cheering – some even dancing. The sheriff is apathetically looking at the suffocating bandit while the priest has a self-satisfied smile.


It took 20 minutes for the woman to case moving, her body was cut off two hours later and put in the casket in the main street for a display. A gravedigger set up a camera and started making pictures for 10 cents – he didn’t even bother to cover Jessica's almost naked body. Many people, stud next to her body and had a picture. You noticed that the men, who you’ve seen fucking her, had a group picture – all smiling while posing.

[D1]You also had a picture with her.

[D2]You didn’t have a picture.

You throw a last glance at her body before walking away. Jessica taught you a very important thing. She taught you why this land is called Wild West.

You decided this day, that you

[E1] will travel the land, before deciding what you will do.

[E2] you will become an outlaw, leader of your own gang.

[E3] you will become a bounty hunter, hunting the criminals.

[E4] you will become a real priest/nun and will bring the civilization to this wild lands.

[E5] write in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)