More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Widowmaker oversees Mercy's first shoot.

Widowmaker had dressed to the nines for this. She had been waiting weeks for the green light from Angela's agent to go ahead with the deal that she had worked out, and she was as close to being excited as she had been since her emotions had been stripped away from her. She had even woken up early, ten in the morning, to fuck herself in the shower a few times before getting dressed.

Today, Amelie wasn't a performer. Today she was a producer, and she dressed like one. It began at her feet with a pair of five-inch black stilettos. She wore her finest dark stockings and a matching black garter belt over her plain black panties. A businesslike pencil skirt, with a prim white dress shirt tucked into it, and a simple black tie hanging down her chest. If it weren't for her violet skin, she might have looked like an ordinary businesswoman, but anyone who looked at Amelie Lacroix knew that she was far from ordinary.

The shoot was to be in an office building-- in Harry's actual office, even. She drove out, arriving before Angela was scheduled to arrive at noon.

"Good to see you Amelie," Harry said when she stepped into his office. Unlike the offices at most high-power firms, there was no looking into Harry's office. People might see what he got up to in there if there were windows. Harry was a slob, overweight, nearly bald, with a horrible beard. But he was one of the kings of pornography in Los Angeles and he and Amelie had worked together plenty of times. "I hope you're ready for this."

Widowmaker smiled. "I'm dying for it."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)