More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Widowmaker's rooftop meeting!

Widowmaker wasn't surprised to find that Torbjorn and Birgitte were already waiting for her when she stepped out of the elevator onto the rooftop. There were no supermodels or pornstars lounging by the pool today-- that meant it was really down to business, in Torbjorn's eyes. At least he was timely. Most porn people weren't, Amelie included.

"Lacroix!" Torbjorn barked in that horrible voice of his. He practically jumped on top of his seat, which meant that he was still shorter than his daughter, who was setting up their brunch. "You're looking stunning as ever!"

"Torbjorn," Amelie said, looking down her nose at him. It wasn't hard. "It's good to see you. And you too, Brigitte."

The woman smiled and brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face. Like Widowmaker, it seemed she favored a ponytail. Today though her father had managed to get her out of her grimy mechanic's rags and dress nicely, in a black businessy dress, just as he had dressed in a suit for once. Her dress was pleasantly low-cut. Torbjorn had warned her off of fucking Brigitte, but he couldn't stop Amelie from undressing the girl with her eyes.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lacroix," she said. "It's good to... see you too." Her eyes lingered a little too long on Widowmaker's legs. Amelie liked that.

"Why did you call me here, Torbjorn?" she said, taking a seat at the table by the pool. Once everything was properly set, Brigitte joined them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)