More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Araon Araon

What's next?

Who is that?

Hadvar was in deep through at the moment right now he sould be happy after multiple tries one of General Tullius plans had finally worked in capturing Ulfric Stormcloak. But that not what's on his mind it was the woman he found, after the fight Hadvar was told to check the forest for any more stormcloaks. As he was walking with his sword out he found her a high elf, first he though it was a corpse of some unlucky traveler that got attacked only closer then he see she wasn't dead just asleep but the strangest think was she was completely naked no dress or even any underwear. She didn't look like she was robbed she was just sleeping their as if it was a natural think to do for her the only think she had was sword that looked like it was made from bone glowing red and blue in her hand. Hadvar tried to wake her even shaking her only to get a mumble realizing that she wasn't waking up soon Hadvar deciding it would be better for it to take her back to his camp to see if the camp medic could help her or at least someone get some clothes. Hadvar picked up the high elf trying not to grope her butt or breast started walking back to camp praying she doesn't wake up and attack him. A half hour later he reaches the camp a solider started to run up to him. Hadvar where have you been we hav- what the hell did you do! The soldier said stopping mid word only to start yelling at him. I found her like this and no i didn't do anything to her now find me the medic. Hadvar said nearly yelling. The soldier was about to open his mouth when General Tullius rode between them breaking them up. Break it up you two now you soldier get back to your post and you Hadvar who in the eight divines do you have and why is she naked? General Tullius i was searching for any remaining stormcloaks when i found this high elf. Hadvar spoke. And? Only think General Tullius said with a confused look on his face. She was asleep or nocked out on the forest floor already naked when i found her. Hadvar kept explaining i couldn't leave her for some animal to eat her or some bandit to her so i toke her here to see if she's alright or get her something to wear Hadvar finished talking. General Tullius got off his horse and looked at both of them before speaking Hadvar take her to the medic's tent he'll see to her to make sure she's alright, come with me where starting to break down the camp to move to Helgen to execute Ulfric and the other stormcloaks. Ok said Hadvar. Oh and Hadvar Tullius spoke with she wakes up and says you did anything to her your i have you hanged.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)