More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnmary56 johnmary56

So now, please tell us more about her.

Who is she?

Sorry, our database management system seems to be bugged. Multiple requests seems to be entering our system. I can't quite find the correct one. Can you confirm with us again, which one of those is the target? Ignore the others, they're just requests from our other customers. To protect yours and their privacy, we changed the pictures to some well-known Porn Stars. We run a big business you know. I swear to God I told Tedd to upgrade the system. FUCK HIM. Never mind, don't let this small hiccup affect your experience. Please, select the correct target.


1. Your Boss (Image prototype: Sasha Grey) **Your Boss**

Ah, I see. So you secured a sweet deal for your company, got a little bit tipsy during the celebration party and asked your boss out in front of the whole office. OOF, and she turned you down cold, laughed at you, said she's way out of your league. Yikes, I understand why you found us. Based on your description, our analyst provide the initial states for her: D/S: 5; Will: 5; Lust: 5.

Wait a second, something doesn't match up. Our hackers found accounts under her name in multiple paid maledom porn sites. Insight Gained: [Secretly Submissive]


2. Your childhood friend (Image prototype: Riley Reid)

She looks cute. So you've known her since the beginning of time. Never saw her as anything but a little sister. Same can be said for her. You guys are so comfortable with each other, that she didn't even ask u to leave her room while she change. While she don't see anything wrong, you can't quite see her the way you used to. Oh no, so if I understand correctly, just as you were picking up the courage to ask her out, she bounced into your room, happily chirping away on how she's found prince charming. And that's why you came to us, to make sure that she's yours forever. Based on your description, our analyst provide the initial states for her: D/S: 0; Will: 0; Lust: 0.

Wait a second, our hackers got hold of her social media and messaging accounts, and they have some interesting findings. It appears that apart from you, she hasn't been chatting with any other male friends. The only person who have a bigger chat log seems to be this blonde chick. Interesting, perhaps instead of a prince charming, we got ourselves here a "princess charming". Insight Gained: [More than just Friends]



So, which one is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)