More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Viking973 Viking973

What story takes your fancy

WhiteBoiSex

My name is Joey. I'm 20 years old and I'm a total pervert. I have an obsession with interracial porn and my mother to get a black husband or boyfriend. It started when I was watching porn one day when I was 15 and I have never looked back. I am pussy free and I'm active in the online group whiteboysex. Where we only have hand sex while we watch interracial porn, which should in all fiarness just be called black man or men on white woman or women. That porn category doesn't have much else. I like many, have found Blacked and Blacked raw to be the go to porn. But it's super hot when you find amauter porn that tries to recreate it, or even white boi humiliation captions and videos. I can't recall the very first video but I’m sure it was a blonde milf taking black cock that got me into this. Blonde milf’s were my go to porn. Now it's any blonde woman taking black cock that really gets me going.

Side note for all us whiteboisex guys you should check out this video like it's the best amatuer one - https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ddfcb8103f41

My obsession with women started with my mother and it never really left me. My mother is just like Mia Fit in many ways, that's the closest woman I could describe her as so you can look it up and see what im talking about. 5’5 blonde, slightly chubby but hourglass shaped body, but she has big tits and big ass. And she dresses so sexy it’s mean to me a horny boi. She is a black man’s dream that's why I'm so scared of making a move on my mother. How could I defend her from them.

Mia Fit - https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/758417.jpg

  • Editing note I may open this up for everyone to add chapters and expand this story quicker than I can write. coming up with ideas is the easy part. Writing it up is more difficult.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)