More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tip Tip

What reality do you end up in?

White women interracial free use

You hear a deflating horn sound. The voice returns, "Sorry, contestant, this is NOT your reality. Here, the Victorian era continued in Europe while Africa and Asia developed into a more sexually free place which spread culturally into America and then back into Europe. These distinctions, along with an increased interest in racial purity, the invention of birth control and a fashion move towards openly exposing cocks, pussies and asses created a conundrum: interracial sex became less taboo while interracial marriage remains taboo. White men keep themselves pure and virginal until marriage while white women remained free to be used by anyone of any other race at any time."

Well you never really a white woman fetish but when you find a free buffet, there's no point in complaining about the selection. The voice continues, "Since these other races were not fit for marriage and procreation purposes, white women have no issues regularly and repeatedly being used by anyone else even while married to white men of their choice."

You like where this is going. Maybe you won't be in a hurry to return back. The voice adds, "Our contestant comes from a black middle-class family who just came into some wealth and moved into a upper middle class white neighborhood. Watch as he leaves his home to travel to the local college and meet the plethora of women there."

"Contestant, though, in three seconds, you are going to wake up with none of this information. Can you leave this reality by finding the exit door and go back to 'FIND YOUR REALITY'?"

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)