More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1hawaiikat 1hawaiikat

What bikini does Leanne choose?

White with flowers

She chooses a white bikini. It had flowers on the fronts and sides of her bikini top that would cover her nipples. The bottoms were flowered as well with a large flower centered on her ass and another one covering upper part of the front. There were smaller flowers scattered around the bottoms. She drove to the pool and saw a mostly empty parking lot. There was a older truck and a couple of lowered cars there but no lot packed with minivans or grocery getters. She went into the women’s changing area and stripped off her street clothes and stepped into the shower.

The warm water flowed over her body and the thoughts of the hot sun touching her body made her nipples swell and grow hard. She stepped out of the water and caught a glimpse of her body in the mirror. She had to admit that she was still pretty hot. She dried off and applied sunscreen all over. She luxuriated in the feel of the lotion as she rubbed it into her body, making sure to leave no place that she could reach uncovered. Properly protected she slipped into her bikini and tossed her street clothes into the locker. She picked up her towel and strode out to the pool.

Who does she want to attract?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)