More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose The Hero

White Canary (Caity Lotz)

Sara Lance whips out her bostaff and delivers a blow to the mans face. To her surprise, the blow doesn't faze him. He smiles at her and when she delivers another blow, he grabs her staff and breaks it, sending the pieces falling to the ground.

"Who the hell are you?" Sara asks.

"I am your doom, Sara Lance. I will show the world who you really are: a slut. A slut whose only purpose is to serve men."

"Oh you asshole!" She yells at him and charges. However he anticipated her reaction and moves to the side. He grabs her hair and yanks her down to the ground. Then he delivers a few punches to her face and stomach, causing Sara to yell. He delivers a kick to her face, and then grabs her throat and lifts her up. Sara's legs flay around and she tries to get his hand away, but his grip is too strong.

With the other hand, he grabs the top of her suit and yanks it off. Then he grabs her bra and rips it off. Sara yelps when her tits are exposed.

"Such a fine body," the man says. "Shame you were covering it up. But now everyon will be able to see your body." He pulls off her boots and rips her pants and underwear off. Now naked, Sara starts crying as her entire body is exposed. The man starts her, tightening his grip.

"Now Sara, everyone will see you for the slut you truly are." He lets go of her, and Sara falls to the floor, coughing. The man extends his hand and a long cylinder shape object comes out. It snakes it's way towards Sara's mouth. He grabs her arms and lifts them up. When Sara tries to fight back, he delivers a punch to her face, and the object goes to her lips and into her mouth. Sara's eyes go wide as the object goes back and forth.

"Enjoy your degradation, Sara Lance. This is your life now. To serve men and be used like the piece of meat you truly are."

The object twitches in her mouth and Sara feels something shoot into her mouth. The object pulls out and shoots a white substance on her face. The object moves to her tits and covers them in the substance. When it's done it retreats back into his hand.

"Now you look like how you're supposed to look," he says. "Enjoy your new life"

A portal opens and he throws Sara into it.

Where Does The Portal Take Her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)