More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brian934 Brian934

What was her response?

Where and when, bitch?

The response was simple and to the point. An booking confirmation for a suite in an expensive hotel. The message was clear.

As the day approached Tina's resolve was obvious, but so were her nerves. it wasn't clear what the challenge would be but there was no doubt that Tina had come off second best last time they'd clashed. While Tina is a gorgeous, 5'8", curvy redhead with a plump ass and beautifully firm C cup breasts, she's very much a casual jeans and a t-shirt type of girl. Michelle looks very similar to her, but when she showed up to the bar in a skin tight dress and and her tits shoved out, Tina was left looking second best.

Even worse when she got soaked, her t-shirt had become see through, leaving her exposed to the whole bar.

It was safe to say that as we drove up to the hotel nerves and desire to win burned through her in equal measure. She was not letting that happen again. She was dressed to kill and wanted to blow away Michelle and really show her who the better woman was. The steely look of determination in her eye, the killer heels on her feet and the skimpy white dress that clung to all the right places made that clear. Seeing her sashay up to the reception and sweetly ask directions to the room made you look like the luckiest guy in the world. As you admired her walking away you couldn't help think that Michelle was in for a nasty shock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)