More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What is the embarrassing encounter?

When you accidentally sit on a woman's lap in a subway

When you accidentally sit on a woman's lap in a subway.

The woman that you accidentally sat on the lap of, is short and has big breasts. It takes her by surprise when you sat down on her lap. She gets amused by the situation you've got yourself in and starts stroking your hair, telling you that everything will be okay, before you decide to get up from her lap.

But she doesn't want you to go and you don't want her to let go of you so you stay in her lap and the lady doesn't seem bothered by it.

She keeps telling you that it's alright and you start relaxing and soon you start smiling at her.

And the two of you spend the rest of the train ride talking about things such as books and movies and music. She even lets you call her Nini and you can't believe it when you find out she lives here in LA.

As the train ride ends, you decide to get off the ride and walk towards the exit of the train station, holding the hand of this short woman. You try your best not to blush when she smiles sweetly at you.

You ask where her apartment is and she gives you directions, which you follow her home, holding hands. And before you know it, you find yourself standing outside her door.

She invites you inside and she closes the door behind you, making you realize how big her apartment is. And before you know it, you're kissing her.

Nina is short and cute with red hair. Her skin is warm and smooth and her lips are soft. You love this kind of kisses, slow and gentle but passionate. She loves it too.

Your hands travel upwards until you reach her neck, while hers move to your waist, pulling you closer to her body. The kiss goes deeper and you feel her tongue against yours.

Her hands travel upwards again and you hear her gasp. She removes your lips from hers, but before you can say anything, she puts her finger across your mouth, saying that it' s enough. And without giving you any time to react she takes you by your shoulders and presses her against the wall of her living room, kissing you roughly again.

This time, she leaves you breathless. You don't know what happened to her but you think she knows exactly what she's doing and you wouldn't mind that very much.

She pulls you close again and you wrap your arms around her small frame, feeling her naked chest against yours. You feel her hand touch your thigh gently and you shiver. You pull apart, looking at each other.

Her hand still rests on your thigh and she grins at you, leaning forward again and kissing you again. This time, it's slower and gentler than before. As you deepen the kiss, her hand moves up higher until it reaches your neck. It caresses your skin softly and her fingers brush your hair. She pushes a strand of it behind your ear and you smile widely.

Nina's kisses grow sloppy and you can barely stand it anymore and soon, her mouth lands on the side of your neck and you moan lightly, arching into her touch.

"Hmmm..." She hums, kissing your neck, nibbling it a little "What do you think we should do now? Do you want something to eat? a bath? or maybe a shower?" She whispers against your neck.

What do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)