More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by amazingme amazingme

What happens next ?

When in darkness move towards the light .

Your feel your life seems to fade in and out as you stare at the emptiness of the void in front of you .You see various forms of yourself appear in front of you lives that could have been some where you are rich have loving parents ,own multinational corporations and others where your life is no better than what you have or even worse where you ended up begging on the streets or were ended up conscripted into the army and dying in a ditch .As you see these different flashes of life in various circles of light in the darkness you feel yourself move forward you feel your body move forward towards the light .

As you move forward your life seems to become clearer you feel like you have a purpose as if you are being called for something greater as you keep moving forward the light gets brighter and brighter till you finally enter a room .

you see the columns that seem to reach up to the high heaven but you can't seem to see the top nor can you see the end of the hallway. Suddenly you hear a soothing mystic voice ah voice filled with wisdom and strength

"BLOOD OF ZEUS YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY THIS GOD TO TRY YOURSELF AGAINST MY CHALLENGES TO RAISE YOURSELF AMONG MY ARMY AND TO LEAD MY ARMIES AGAINST MY ENEMIES "

"Now go to your hollow and regain your strength so that you may be of service to me"

Finally you feel yourself reach the end as blackness takes you once again.

Here is where your real story begins

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)