More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

When does James make his first move?

When his wife is working late

One evening Elaine pops round for dinner. Just after she arrives James gets a call from, Georgia, his wife to say she has to go away for the night on business. This is becoming more frequent of late and, given the lingerie he noticed she had put on that morning, he suspected that she was actually off to enjoy some extra-cirricular cock for the night. Anyway, dinner was already cooking, so he couldn't really send Elaine packing.

So followed an awkward dinner. They had nothing in common other than Georgia. They smoothed the conversation with wine... too much wine.

As Elaine was staying over, the rest of the evening still had to be endured, so they decided to play backgammon to pass the time... and drink further amounts of wine. So it was that James eventually suggested that, to make things more interesting, they played strip backgammon. To his amazement, instead of dismissing the idea out of hand, Elaine asked the rules. He had to make them up rather rapidly.

In essence, each time you had a piece knocked off the board, the other player could remove an item of clothing from you... and kiss the revealed flesh. If you had no clothes left, then you had to do or accept anything the other player ordered. And, just to make sure it went on long enough to get far enough, James stated it was over three games.

Elaine was not good at backgammon, often leaving pieces exposed. James was soon appreciating her finer assets. She did indeed have quite wondrous breasts, full and firm, and, like her sister, the most exquisite nipples that protruded a full half an inch at least. He kissed them as he removed her bra and wondered if her pussy would look similar to her sister's as well. Just three moves later, and he was to discover that not to be the case.

As he peeled her panties down, he revealed her full bush - her sister had a smartly trimmed stripe. Her pussy lips we very neat, quite full and succulent - her sister's was much looser lipped, with a prominent hood over her clit. He dipped his tongue. The ice maiden was sodden and, yes, tasted just like her sister.

Now that Elaine was naked, James turned his mind to what to demand of her the next time he knocked a piece onto the bar. His cock twitched in anticipation. He also began to wonder how similarly the sisters climaxed. Only one way to find out... and the night was still young.

What challenges does he demand of his wife's sister once she has no more clothes to surrender?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)