More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

When a woman sees you naked

Picture it guys, you're in a situation where a beautiful young woman 18 to 40 see you standing in front of her naked from head to toe. You're in your 30s or 40's standing there completely naked as the beautiful lady looks at you with a smile on her face. Smiling at you and admiring you at the least, she then glances down at your penis and balls, as she smiles still looking at your genitalia and seeing you naked all together. The way this happens is by, losing a strip poker, she pulls open the shower curtain while you are showering, you are at a swimming pool and your swimming trunks that you are wearing have been left in the water as you look down and see that you aren't wearing them, or maybe you've answered the door to your house naked and she sees you at the door, looking at your penis and then at you with a smile saying to you "hi, could I come in, I hope I'm not interrupting anything," as you say, "not at all come on in."

Her seeing you naked was not the problem, but her wanting someone or anyone else to see you naked, or her having you in embarrassing predicament.

Your name, and how does she see you naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)