More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What is the embarrassing encounter?

When a woman asks you out in front of everybody

When a woman asks you out in front of everyone else in the room while you are working on some important documents. Everyone was looking at you but most importantly, the woman asking you out.

Everyone looks at her and then at you. Some of them even ask if you are okay, making you blush and shake your head. You want to run out of the room and hide somewhere until she leaves.

But instead, you stay where you are, trying to keep yourself from looking down at the floor and blushing. You hate awkward situations, so you decide to pretend that you weren't paying attention at what was happening and focus back on the paperwork.

She didn't get rejected but she did not leave, so you got called by her.

"Samantha." She smiled sweetly.

"Yes?"

"I need some help." She patted the empty chair next to her.

Everyone looked up at you when she said it and then back to her again.

"With what?" you asked, trying to keep a poker face. If anyone noticed how flustered you were at that moment, no one said anything.

Her smile only widened and made you even more confused. You felt awkward now and wanted to go out of the building immediately.

"Can I talk with you privately?" she asked.

You hesitated. This woman wasn't the best person to ask something private from and besides you're already late for your meeting with another employee who needs your help. Not to mention, she is very attractive too. Even though she doesn't look like her picture on Facebook or other social media sites, she has the kind of beauty that draws attention and you feel drawn to her.

And then you remember that you are being stared at by everyone and probably making you uncomfortable, so you agreed.

As soon as you left your desk to go to her, her hand grabbed yours and led you somewhere else. In her office?

She closed the door behind her and took off her jacket. Then she gestured towards the seat, saying "Please sit". She sat opposite you, on the other side of the table.

Her eyes followed your every move as you put your hands on your knees, leaning forward slightly. You felt hot under her gaze and tried hard not to blush and looked away.

Her fingers reached toward yours and you let them take your hands in hers and caress your knuckles gently. You were still tense and nervous but managed to smile weakly.

She smiled wider and moved closer to you, pressing her body against yours.

Her hands left yours and went to your chin. Her thumb rubbed soft circles on your lower lip. It was such a delicate gesture. So gentle and soft. You could barely breathe.

Then she kissed you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)