More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zeid80 Zeid80

Let her fuck your ass?

Whatever you want just don't post it online please

She smiles at your answer."I like that you know your place,i will make you a deal i will keep this copy with me for my personal use only,i will keep copies with other people to post it in case you don't cooperate,from now on whenever i tell you ,you will drop everything and come to service me".

You gulp,you thought thins was going to be a one time thing,apparently not.

"Just to let you know i will do both,just giving you the courtesy to get to know the cock that will make a woman out of you before it is shoved in that little hole of yours.After i am through with you,you will never want a pussy to get pleasure anymore,all you will need is a dick shoved in your hole to make you moan like a whore and your tiny dick squirt like crazy".

You can't help it,you are getting aroused by her talk and by her attitude.Your dick starts to wake up and she notices it and smiles"Hmm seems i have found myself a submissive boy as my sex toy".

You start to protest "Look at your tiny dick,its hard,it doesn't lie,you like this so shut your mouth little fairy,the only noise i want to hear from you is gulping noise when i feed you my cock and moaning noise while i fuck that hole".

She straddles your face "Now its time to introduce you to my dick,you will get to meet it and pleasure it regularly,open your mouth little fairy and massage my balls with your tongue first then i will face fuck you like a cheap tramp".

You open your mouth obediently and she rests her balls on your tongue.

"Worship them like a woman would do to her man,from this day you will be my woman and i your man".

You start to suckle on them gently"That's it you my little woman,are you sure that you are a virgin in dick sucking,you sure know what to do to arouse your man"You manage to nod.

"OK,time to get get your face fucked little fairy"She changes her position so that her dick is at the entrance of your mouth and starts to push it in,she doesn't stop until her balls are resting on your chin,you gag but she keeps going again and again.

"Get ready for your first meal fairy,the next one will be deposited in your hole"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)