More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

Part 1

What to do with them

Draco brightened up straight away at his good fortune, and trotted over to Hermione without delay with the most evil grin on his face she could ever recall.

"It's about time you learned the proper role of a mudblood..." he snickered, poking her middle with his wand and causing just the distraction he was looking for. She reflexively drew back, restrained by Goyle's arms, and exposed herself below the waist. Without wasting a second, Draco jabbed his hand forward into the cleft between her legs, savoring the warmth emanating from her concealed womanhood.

At first stunned, Hermione let him fondle her genitals with impunity. Once anger set in, however, she responded quickly and with a fury that surprised even him. Though gagged, she spurted out what the other could only assume were outraged muggle expletives while kicking forward until her assailant withdrew.

"Now, really, Granger..." Draco answered mockingly. "I was going to have my way with you first and be done with it. But now I'm afraid you've made me... lose interest. Looks like we'll have to orchestrate something to get me nice and ready for that dirty mouth of yours!" Hermione glared belligerently at him, but said nothing to risk him changing his mind and violating her on the spot. Instead, she watched as his eyes sized up both Luna and Ginny.

"I say you let the little redheaded tart do it first..." Bulstrode interrupted with a snicker, pointing to Ron's little sister.

"Why, yes!" Draco announced cheerfully, turning to his companion.

"You should tell *all* of them what we found out..."

"Of course!" the heavyset girl sang in tune with his derisive tone.

"See, on that first Hogsmeade weekend, I was supposed to follow her and that Corner kid from Ravenclaw. And you know what I saw?" "What?" Draco asked dramatically, not even noticing that Ginny's head was turned to the wall, hot embarrassment filling her face.

Part 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)